are we behaving like spoilt brats?

yes, absolutely we are.

we've been through such shit in recent years and always stayed loyal, and now that we have the potential to begin to excel, some of our fans are acting like its deserved and should have come yesterday.

well success is never an overnight thing, to expect a team of human beings to immediately gel, to immediately be winning every game in sight is ridiculous.

To win trophies and be consistent in doing so every team needs a foundation, and that is something we have never had, be it a manager or a core set of players, we have never had that. This season we are seeing the beginnings of our foundation, our strength and drive for the future.

Ok

I want us to win a trophy, any fucking trophy, more than most things.

City are pretty much my life and have been since I was a kid who got the piss took out of him 24/7 for being a blue.

but we have no more right than any other team to win a trophy. So we havent won owt for ages, yes it hurts and it's shit but that doesnt give us the right to win anything.

We'll deserve a trophy when we're the best and until that day comes we need to fight as one in our journey towards domination.

i dont understand this idea of 'deserving' success. you either succeed or you dont, and it's never been as important to to me as the feeling you get from doing as much as you reasonably can in pursuit of it.

thats why i'm pissed off, because we plainly havent, in two out of the three biggest games of the season, and thats just the last two weeks.... forget the domestic cups, that wound healed ages ago.

i might not be the type of person this thread is aimed at, but I bet there are plenty of other people who feel like I do. and, as someone said.... it can fuck with you. you might criticise the wrong things, you might boo a perfectly reasonable substitution because it reminded you of a less reasonable one. but dont tell me that feeling this way means people are spoilt.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Ok

I want us to win a trophy, any fucking trophy, more than most things.

City are pretty much my life and have been since I was a kid who got the piss took out of him 24/7 for being a blue.

but we have no more right than any other team to win a trophy. So we havent won owt for ages, yes it hurts and it's shit but that doesnt give us the right to win anything.

We'll deserve a trophy when we're the best and until that day comes we need to fight as one in our journey towards domination.
I LOVE U!!!!

We'll get there. We've got everything to do it. It WILL happen now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.