are we behaving like spoilt brats?

TheMightyQuinn said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
yes and it makes me fucking sick. Did we all go ragified as soon as the money came in? get a grip. It won't happen overnight no matter who is in charge (yes even mourinho and fucking god). It all needs time. when you build an house, you knock down the shit, lay the foundations, start to build and get it sorted that way.

Jose comes, we win first 5 games then draw 0-0 at the swamp and it'd be 'Jose out'

If that cnut becomes our manager ever i will be starting sack the boss threads before he has had the chance to get his head out of his own arse at his first press conference.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
yes and it makes me fucking sick. Did we all go ragified as soon as the money came in? get a grip. It won't happen overnight no matter who is in charge (yes even mourinho and fucking god). It all needs time. when you build an house, you knock down the shit, lay the foundations, start to build and get it sorted that way.

Jose comes, we win first 5 games then draw 0-0 at the swamp and it'd be 'Jose out'
I actually think that would be the truth!

law74 said:
If that cnut becomes our manager ever i will be starting sack the boss threads before he has had the chance to get his head out of his own arse at his first press conference.

nothing like giving people a chance is there. seems most people had that agenda when hughes was appointed.

i dont care who is in charge, i dont care how much money we spend, I just wont be happy until we are organised and consistent. I'd be happier to have to sell 60m worth of players, play like west ham or any other number of mid table sides, and i'd be happy to finish 10th if I felt it was a true reflection on the quality in the squad, that we'd done as much as we reasonably could, that we were together, that everyone understood their role, and cared about doing it well. We arent realising our potential, we're disorganised, players and management seem to love making decisions that make us cringe, on and off the pitch, everything I admire in teams and players, we only see once in a blue moon. and it drives me NUTS.

Not really. Dont think anyone is expecting to see us win every game, but what I do expect is a level of commitment and effort. I have no problem getting beat as long as the team grafted their socks off. Its not really alot to ask is it ?

warpig said:
law74 said:

nothing like giving people a chance is there. seems most people had that agenda when hughes was appointed.

Quite true, but i have spent the last 20+ years telling the rags that the reason everyone hates them is because they are arrogant wankers, so wtf would i want the only person in football more arrogant than the rags at OUR club, and as i have seen a side this year playing some superb football (as well as too much poor stuff), and a side that try to play the game on the green stuff, wtf should i want a manager who when his team goes 1-0 up wants to close the game and settle for a drab 1 nil?
Hardly enticing entertaining football City have always been reknowned for trying to play is it?

warpig said:

There was very little criticism of Hughes when he was appointed and in the months that followed it (admittedly I was one that did criticise from the outset).

But the criticism he is getting now, is wholly and solely down to the way we have been performing, and his role in that.

warpig said:
add impatient and unrealistic and the answer is yes.
Bang on. Witness the matchday thread. We win 4-2 with a bunch of players who were physically and mentally drained after thursday, and you still get ignorant gets moaning like fuck about Hughes, Gelson and anything else that popped into their tiny minds. And we wonder why the vermin call us bitters?

no its not a new thing being going on for years .In the seventies a young lad named bowyer was slaughtered by city fans but brian clough took him and a fullback ,barratt to nottm forest where they won two european cups.Booing your own never achieves anything but can only be counterproductive to the club. There must be many thousands of city fans who have never seen a successful team and had to put up with endless shit from stretford ,Arab money must feel like winning the lottery but after 30 years as amiable fools we wont get the team right overnight and until we have had consistent success we wont get the support right either. City fans had a unique reputation for self-deprecation but if we lose that and become as arrogant as chelsea fans it will be a sad day for the club

moomba said:
warpig said:

There was very little criticism of Hughes when he was appointed and in the months that followed it (admittedly I was one that did criticise from the outset).

But the criticism he is getting now, is wholly and solely down to the way we have been performing, and his role in that.

i really should have said 'some people' instead of 'most people' moomba, apologies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.