Are we better without Tevez?

Chick Counterfly said:
Over the last few, yep. He's turned greedy again, ignoring potentially key passes in favour of dribbling. Sure he'll sort it out. He's got competition now and wants to score all the time. It'll happen, he just needs to stop forcing it. I'm sure the defenders wouldn't stop him as often if there was a bit more uncertainty in their mind as to wether he was going to release the ball.

But I can't agree with the OP, over the season he's been a key figure in our best performances.
This!

Ha ha ha at people thinking we're better without Tevez, unbelievable Jeff.

And anyone who thinks he doesn't pass to anyone else and is the greediest player ever to live need to actually watch us play.

Number of Assists David Silva has (all competitions) this season: 10
Number of Assists Carlos Tevez has (all competitions) this season: 9

somebody was saying Tevez never passes??
He has done as much as Silva... so get your facts straight before some of you reach illogical conclusions... don't wish for something you'll regret later on...

I like Balotelli (pure talent) and Dzeko (yet to find his feet), but I'll only start comparing them to Tevez once they start scoring 20 goals a season...

I really wish Mancini could find a way to successfully include all 3 players in the team, would be a most potent attacking force...

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Ha ha ha at people thinking we're better without Tevez, unbelievable Jeff.

And anyone who thinks he doesn't pass to anyone else and is the greediest player ever to live need to actually watch us play.
haha this.

tbh i agree with your whole post

some people are really blind..

NO

We are better with Tevez playing and with Dzeko sitting on the bench and getting ready for next season.

Short memory from some people. CC semi we score 3 times....Tevez 3 goals.

Tevez is world class. Balotelli has the potential to be world class, Dzeko is some way off being world class but is still a good striker.

When Dzeko has played, Tevez game has suffered

We are a better TEAM without him. That doesn't mean that we'd finish higher in the league without him because he scores and gains us many goals and points. But as a team we play better football and create more chances around the team when he doesn't play.

blue dallas said:
Were just better with one up top !
Change your name to Hammer because you just hit the nail on it's head, the line up of our midfield at the moment play too deep for 4-3-3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.