Are we better without Tevez?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Freestyler said:
no.

just means other players will get more touches of the ball for a change.

balotelli was heavily involved tonight, hasn't been when Tevez has played.

apart from his very good goal care to tell me what Balo was involved in apart from his 15 minute sulk about have a little niggle, and sticking his arm deliberately into a Villa player's face? In fact I remember thinking that he'd only had 5 touches in the first 15/20 minutes, he was non existent.

Lol at this. You can never wait to have a go at him, more so when he performs and makes your opinion of him completely wrong.

Fair enough you don't like his attitude, but deliberate elbow? Did nothing? Take them off mate, and they aren't exactly blue tinted...

dref619 said:
Stillsy said:
Right now look at how many games Balo has won us in the time he has been here.

The ratio of games won with games played will be better than Tevez's plus he has been injured and needs to settle over here, oh yeah plus he is younger.

Villa - home (hatrick)
WBA - Away (2)
Salzburg - home (2)
Timisoura - away (1)
Fulham - home (1) - got us a point.

true and i think balo is a great talent but, il wait till theres game against united and chelsea in that list to compare him to tevez

He's not played against either of those yet so we cant comment but last night when i heard he wasnt on the team sheet i was glad.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:33 am --<br /><br />
tomhawley said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
apart from his very good goal care to tell me what Balo was involved in apart from his 15 minute sulk about have a little niggle, and sticking his arm deliberately into a Villa player's face? In fact I remember thinking that he'd only had 5 touches in the first 15/20 minutes, he was non existent.

Lol at this. You can never wait to have a go at him, more so when he performs and makes your opinion of him completely wrong.

Fair enough you don't like his attitude, but deliberate elbow? Did nothing? Take them off mate, and they aren't exactly blue tinted...

dont rise to him pal hes a twat.

tell me what your hearthrob tevez did last night?!!!!!

dref619 said:
sometimes the team play immense without carlos in, but look at how many point he has won single handed, then come back and say we are better without him

Tevez has been crucial when we still had no Dzeko and Balotelli and was injured.

but now we have them...

Stillsy said:
dref619 said:
true and i think balo is a great talent but, il wait till theres game against united and chelsea in that list to compare him to tevez

He's not played against either of those yet so we cant comment but last night when i heard he wasnt on the team sheet i was glad.

-- Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:33 am --

tomhawley said:

I'm not rising mate, I don't think he's a twat at all I don't know him, just don't agree on this one and I don't understand his opinion,

I love tevez also, I dunno why we need to take sides and not just enjoy both superb players.

Mancio said:
dref619 said:
sometimes the team play immense without carlos in, but look at how many point he has won single handed, then come back and say we are better without him

Tevez has been crucial when we still had no Dzeko and Balotelli and was injured.

but now we have them...

i can understand you including you're mate mario in that, but dzeko hasnt proved himself to be a tevez replacement at all yet ?

tomhawley said:
Stillsy said:
He's not played against either of those yet so we cant comment but last night when i heard he wasnt on the team sheet i was glad.

-- Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:33 am --

I'm not rising mate, I don't think he's a twat at all I don't know him, just don't agree on this one and I don't understand his opinion,

I love tevez also, I dunno why we need to take sides and not just enjoy both superb players.

no hes a twat, if i said something he agrees with he wud just disagree because i said it.

dref619 said:
Mancio said:

but now we have them...

i can understand you including you're mate mario in that, but dzeko hasnt proved himself to be a tevez replacement at all yet ?

everytime i read the words "proven" and "proved" i cant stop laughing on myself. give dzeko time and he'll prove all what you want.

people should start to stop with this "proven - proved" shit . if a player has shown to be a very good player in spain , germany or italy he (given the right time to settle) will be a very good player in England too. becouse the ball is round and the pitch are green and the net is in the goal all over the world .

Mancio said:
dref619 said:

everytime i read the words "proven" and "proved" i cant stop laughing on myself. give dzeko time and he'll prove all what you want.

people should start to stop with this "proven - proved" shit . if a player has shown to be a very good player in spain , germany or italy he (given the right time to settle) will be a very good player in England too. becouse the ball is round and the pitch are green and the net is in the goal all over the world .

im not saying he wont, and i believe when he settles he will be an animal over here, il be sticking a tenner on him to win top scorer in the league next season, but i dont think you can say, at this moment in time, tevez isnt as important cz we have dzeko

We've got two truly world class players in our side, Tevez and Silva. If they are fit, they should start every game. Tevez has carried us at times this season, we need him in our side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.