Are we dining at the top table or not?

Mister Appointment said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
An attacking midfielder, a no.10, a link man who plays in the hole, a midfielder who drifts in off the flanks, whatever you want to call it. What he most definitely is not, is a line leading centre forward

Wasting your time mate.
If he's a striker on Fifa then he's a striker.

What a silly comment. So you think Pellegrini has regularly played him as a striker, and classes him as one of his strikers because he's played too much FIFA?

It's not a criticism, he's an exceptional attacking midfielder who will get lots of goals.

We'll the Negredo transfer pissed me off . So Gill got one over us on that . But yes we are still beast and where not going away. So suck on that Gill and Platini .

Mister Appointment said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
An attacking midfielder, a no.10, a link man who plays in the hole, a midfielder who drifts in off the flanks, whatever you want to call it. What he most definitely is not, is /quote]

Wasting your time mate.
If he's a striker on Fifa then he's a striker.

What a silly comment. So you think Pellegrini has regularly played him as a striker, and classes him as one of his strikers because he's played too much FIFA?

He's a striker on the MCFC website so someone better have a word with the club.

M'Lord Exeter is right that he is not a line leading centre forward but nor is Lionel Messi...

OB1 said:
Mister Appointment said:
GaudinoMotors said:

M'Lord Exeter is right that he is not a line leading centre forward but nor is Lionel Messi...

Neither is Suarez or Tevez in that respect. Jovetic has much more in common with both those players than he does with Silva or Nasri or Navas.

Still obviously Pellegrini's doesn't know what he's doing or what his players' best positions are!

OB1 said:
Mister Appointment said:
GaudinoMotors said:

I stand corrected; he is indeed a striker on Fifa and on the MCFC website.
What a relief. As you were.

GaudinoMotors said:
OB1 said:

I stand corrected; he is indeed a striker on Fifa and on the MCFC website.
What a relief. As you were.

Would you consider Bergkamp a striker? Del Piero? Totti? I'm not taking the piss, I think it's a bit of a grey area with these types of players, including Jovetic.

They are all definitely forwards, a type of number 10, but I understand where you are coming from saying they are not strikers. I'd call a striker a traditional number 9 who could lead the line on their own. I wouldn't say any of those players listed above could play up front on their own, but they are still forwards.

Your argument is about the semantics of the word "striker" does it mean a forward or a number 9.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Criminally Insane said:
If you have a point to make you could have fooled me
I usually do have a point to make. As to the second part of that sentence, I will allow that to speak for itself.

the only points u make are to insult your fellow blue because they may hold a different view point to you?so you attack them with insults.

so smarty pants why not your big head for city,s new keeper there,s no way anything would cross the line then?not even the soft goal that rolled under joe hart

Criminally Insane said:
Criminally Insane said:
If you have a point to make you could have fooled me
I usually do have a point to make. As to the second part of that sentence, I will allow that to speak for itself.

the only points u make are to insult your fellow blue because they may hold a different view point to you?so you attack them with insults.

so smarty pants why not your big head for city,s new keeper there,s no way anything would cross the line then?not even the soft goal that rolled under joe hart
It went through his legs. Not sure how a big head was going to prevent that. Where exactly does the neck feature in this abomination that you've conceived? I'm struggling to visualise it tbh.

Criminally Insane said:

It went through his legs. Not sure how a big head was going to prevent that. Where exactly does the neck feature in this abomination that you've conceived? I'm struggling to visualise it tbh.

the end....................................................lost cause.......................

Criminally Insane said:

You could have bent double and put your head between your legs and touching the floor. It would have been a great save, because keepers are regularly done with ground shots through their legs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.