Are we doing the poznan when the stoke team is announced?

I think it creates a great atmosphere whoever it's against. Do it!<br /><br />-- Sat May 07, 2011 12:15 am --<br /><br />
Ric said:
Personally, I say no. Not appropriate this time around.

Not appropriate this time??? should we wait another 30 years being polite?

mrt4919 said:
bainy said:
No!!
Against the rags was brill.
I think it would be disresptful...we dont do this to any other team during the announcement. Lets leave it to do if we score!! Thats what the pozan is about!!
WTF ?
I had to read this twice...... did not believe it the first time
I hope Stoke take it as disrespectfull thats the point

Its all about opinions.
Would rather leave it till we score.
Do we do it at everton tomorrow and spuds on tuesday during team announcement? if the answer to that is yes, then lets do it at wembley.
I wud prefer to only do the 'poznan team anouncement' against the rags - that would further emphaise the disrespect we have for them.

Ric said:

This , I think. there's space for respect to our FAC Final rivals who , whatever else we call em , are not plastics.

awest said:
Ric said:

Not appropriate this time??? should we wait another 30 years being polite?

All a matter of opinion of course, not saying you are wrong.

Although not sure what you mean about being polite? We should, and will, give them grief during the team announcement. As we have always done, for any team. Don't really know why it requires an orchestrated Poznan to do that.

I'll just follow the crowd. As for Stoke fans, i take it the people saying we should respect them etc have never been to a stoke away game? Worst than the rags, horrible people. Scum.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
I'll just follow the crowd. As for Stoke fans, i take it the people saying we should respect them etc have never been to a stoke away game? Worst than the rags, horrible people. Scum.

Totally agree! Them and the rags bad as each other. Absolute scum.

bainy said:
No!!
Against the rags was brill.
I think it would be disresptful...we dont do this to any other team during the announcement. Lets leave it to do if we score!! Thats what the pozan is about!!
I'm with you. We did it against the rags because they are scum but against anyone else it looks arrogant and is disrespectful, full-stop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.