Are we doing the poznan when the stoke team is announced?

bainy said:
awest said:
Do you respect Stoke? why?
Why not?
Working class club like ours. Good fans*. Got to a FA cup final. Punching above there weight maybe - a bit like city of old.
Disrespect rags with the poznan yea hilliarous, but stoke?
Yes we're had our run ins over the years but a great FA cup Final awaits us both.
I think doing it during the team announcement will be disresptful to most clubs , let alone stoke in the cup final and we should reserve this for the rags. The wembley poznan was unique - lets keep it that way until we play rags again or score a goal against ANY club.

* Stopped reading just about there...

I'll be at the game with the bloke who I always go with. Not a clue who's on the other side of me.

I think an early Poznan is a good way of bonding with fellow blues around you, who you might not know. It get's 99% of fans involved and the "CITY, CITY!" chant will be like a war cry.

If it helps create a better atmosphere (which it will), which in turn helps us to win, I say do it. People will be nervous enough just before k.o. Poznan a great way to release some of that tension.

Blue Punter said:
I'll be at the game with the bloke who I always go with. Not a clue who's on the other side of me.

I think an early Poznan is a good way of bonding with fellow blues around you, who you might not know. It get's 99% of fans involved and the "CITY, CITY!" chant will be like a war cry.

If it helps create a better atmosphere (which it will), which in turn helps us to win, I say do it. People will be nervous enough just before k.o. Poznan a great way to release some of that tension.

Totaly agree to do a Poznan before kick off as it does create a good atmosphere and bonding with your neighbour but not when the names are called out, that is something to save for the rags, IMHO!

If it's disrespectful to do it then, well no one sing then. i don't want to hear a word from anyone ok.

everyone sshhhhh until the stoke team has been read out, then when it's done make as much noise as you want.

having fun? yes

creating an atmosphere? yes

getting behind OUR TEAM? yes

pumping everybody up? yes

disrespectful? bollocks.

bainy said:
No!!
Against the rags was brill.
I think it would be disresptful...we dont do this to any other team during the announcement. Lets leave it to do if we score!! Thats what the pozan is about!!
What he says.

We only hate the rags, this will be a much friendlier wembley.

2ue17qx.png

Do it in the 24th minute like at leicester for nelly

dom said:
Ric said:
Personally, I say no. Not appropriate this time around.

This , I think. there's space for respect to our FAC Final rivals who , whatever else we call em , are not plastics.

given that their average home league gate for the 25 years before they got in the premier league was 12k and the last 3 years in PL it has been 27k, does that not make 15k of them plastics and as such can we do the poznan at that 15k (if its ok with you)?

-- Sat May 07, 2011 7:31 am --

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
I'll just follow the crowd. As for Stoke fans, i take it the people saying we should respect them etc have never been to a stoke away game? Worst than the rags, horrible people. Scum.

I agree mate

-- Sat May 07, 2011 7:32 am --

Ric said:
Each to their own of course, I just think the Poznan becomes a bit tired and cliched if you wheel it out at every chance.

Hopefully we'll have plenty of opportunities to do it if and when we score next week.

The reason it came about originally was spontaneous, to orchestrate it at every opportunity detracts from it for me.

hardly "every opportunity" is it? We are talking about the CUP FINAL, once<br /><br />-- Sat May 07, 2011 7:34 am --<br /><br />
Blue Punter said:

fully agree

Blue Punter said:

HERE HERE! Totally agree
It's a miracle we ever got the poznan going at all with these boring, grumpy, miserable, self-consious supporters.
If you don't want to do it, let me have your ticket and I will get behind our team for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.