Are we doing the poznan when the stoke team is announced?

We are doing it. It;s not about respect it's about us and what we stand for. The poznan get's us and the team going. Come on CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NELLY WOULD WANT US TO HAVE A GREAT DAY BY STARTING WITH THE POZNAN.<br /><br />-- Sat May 07, 2011 12:44 am --<br /><br />What's next? let's applaud stoke around the pitch with the cup because they are not plastics? i only ever thought of mine and city's feelings in the past.

Each to their own of course, I just think the Poznan becomes a bit tired and cliched if you wheel it out at every chance.

Hopefully we'll have plenty of opportunities to do it if and when we score next week.

The reason it came about originally was spontaneous, to orchestrate it at every opportunity detracts from it for me.

rayray666 said:
awest said:
NELLY WOULD WANT US TO HAVE A GREAT DAY BY STARTING WITH THE POZNAN.

It would but you are diluting the effect of the Poznan, keep it for the rags and sing for Nelly at that time!

It's hard enough doing the poznan without having to think about what you're singing whilst doing it. Should we just say we respect Stoke, and because of that we won't be doing the poznan.

Ric said:
Each to their own of course, I just think the Poznan becomes a bit tired and cliched if you wheel it out at every chance.

Hopefully we'll have plenty of opportunities to do it if and when we score next week.

The reason it came about originally was spontaneous, to orchestrate it at every opportunity detracts from it for me.

Absolutely, it was a spontaneous thing and was fantastic for the semi, I’m sure it will be done before the kick off to get the fans in to gear!
Not that we will need to!!!

I say do it, promotes camaraderie which is not always easy to find on the big occasions and possibly superstition coming into it because we did it in the semi.

Do it on the biggest stage and show the world.

Ric said:

very much agree with the bold part, hence why i don't usually bother joining in when people try to do it for no reason. But, this is the FA cup final. And our first final for 30 years. If that isn't a special enough occasion they'll never be one.

ninjamonkey said:
Ric said:

very much agree with the bold part, hence why i don't usually bother joining in when people try to do it for no reason. But, this is the FA cup final. And our first final for 30 years. If that isn't a special enough occasion they'll never be one.

Don't get me wrong, a Poznan at Wembley (again) will be great. Just don't feel it needs to be a) orchestrated and b) done when the Stoke team is announced. Again though, only personal opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.