Are we getting ahead of ourselves?

for me on paper liverpool have the slightly harder of the two games than us, but according anyone and everyone its six points in bag but us on the other hand the talk is of potential banana skins

it makes no sense
Unfortunately for us the noises coming out of the broadcasting media and the written press is "anyone but Manchester City".

The footballing fraternity don't actually give a toss about Liverpool, rags, and any other club in the league for that matter. They'll start a campaign for any club who can challenge us to silverware.

They remind me of the kind of things I come out with: "I only support two football clubs, Manchester City and anyone playing against the rags".
The difference is I'm a City fan not an international broadcasting outlet.

for me on paper liverpool have the slightly harder of the two games than us, but according anyone and everyone its six points in bag but us on the other hand the talk is of potential banana skins

it makes no sense
It make absolute sense from a narrative point of view. We are leading, they are chasing. There is less of a story if we don’t falter.

We will know one way or another in 235 hours.

If we win it - I am going to sit naked apart from my coat with two bottles of red wine, some cheese and biscuits, some grapes, a columbo video on, some poppers and a pack of party rings, some cheese on toast and the boys in blue song in my conservatory for 12 hours. Once I am pissed and off my tits I am then going to have the ultimate power wank over John Alrdriges pain at us winning it. At the vinegar stroke I am going to shout - oli club, empty seats, no fans, klopps dentures, James Milner,

Then I am going to bed.
I am gutted I didn't write this post.

We will know one way or another in 235 hours.

If we win it - I am going to sit naked apart from my coat with two bottles of red wine, some cheese and biscuits, some grapes, a columbo video on, some poppers and a pack of party rings, some cheese on toast and the boys in blue song in my conservatory for 12 hours. Once I am pissed and off my tits I am then going to have the ultimate power wank over John Alrdriges pain at us winning it. At the vinegar stroke I am going to shout - oli club, empty seats, no fans, klopps dentures, James Milner,

Then I am going to bed.

Can you do that at the top of the 64 storey Deansgate Square tower. ;-)

And let me know in advance so I can film your doing in via my Drone.

Can you do that at the top of the 64 storey Deansgate Square tower. ;-)

And let me know in advance so I can film your doing in via my Drone.

Haha! Make good money that mate...

If we are getting ahead of ourselves, LFC and the media are already into next season, wondering how LFC can improve on their magnificence. Pep knows what he is doing, keep the faith and hope Newcastle and Wolves can spoil their party. If not we simply have to win two very winnable games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.