Are we getting ahead of ourselves?

The First Earl

We still have two league games to go and anything can happen. I'm old school and can't help but think that all the gifs, no trophy jokes about the dippers from last night may come back to bite us on the arse.
I'd rather we all keep our powder dry and celebrate if/when we win the league and cup.
It just doesn't sit well with a half glass full man like me.

GrMSFce.gif

We still have two league games to go and anything can happen. I'm old school and can't help but think that all the gifs, no trophy jokes about the dippers from last night may come back to bite us on the arse.
I'd rather we all keep our powder dry and celebrate if/when we win the league and cup.

The team hasn't been saying anything, so I can't see it coming back to bite them on the arse and it's all about them.
They are definitely good enough and I fully expect us to win our next 2 games.

Unless the teams read the forums i think it's safe

The team hasn't been saying anything, so I can't see it coming back to bite them on the arse and it's all about them.
They are definitely good enough and I fully expect us to win our next 2 games.

The team are good enough, that's without doubt. I was referring to fans forums, Facebook, Twitter taking the piss after last night.

I personally am not taking anything for granted. Our final two games are not a given, and we've got to be at our best. I do have a slight feeling that Liverpool might drop off on Saturday, but whether that's enough for Newcastle to get a result who knows?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.