are we getting arrogant

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The score when we want chant, is embarrassing.

Arrogance beyond belief.

Those who enjoy must surely not see the hypocrisy considering United fans have been ridiculed by us for it.

Sarcasm is singing it at Old Trafford.

Singing it against other teams, especially ones such as Wolves, who worked their bollocks of yesterday, it just disrespectful.

People want to find excuses to hate us as it is, sections of our support are giving them plenty of ammo.

The same people who piss and moan when we get a raw deal from outsiders.

Our players do our talking on the pitch. Mancini is a class act. He knows there is a fine line between arrogance and confidence.

Not one of your finest posts, I would have thought that out of everyone on here you in particular would have understood the irony and humour in that chant, it appears I may have over estimated you!

Don't mistake happiness at the teams continued success for arrogance, what to want them to sing about? York away perhaps? or even The Middlesbrough mauling?

To be honest I don't really care what people think about us, as soon as we started to climb out of the shadows was time we became disliked, it's the price of success in football start winning and you will be disliked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.