Are we going to finish above the rags this season?

As it stands it's a possibility, but Utd haven't done their transfer business yet

According to Inter they enquired about Sneijder so they're in the market

Yes. I have a feeling we are going to surprise everyone and win the league.

I know it goes against logic, what with the team needing to gel and winning mentality to develop etc, and in fact it goes against everything I've previously said - but lately I've just had a really strong feeling!

the league, us, this year, you heard it here first. trust.

United will sign a top midfielder before the window closes, which will strengthen them and give them a long-term replacement for Scholes. Up front, they will rely heavily on Rooney again. Hernandez does have some promise but it is a big question mark on whether he'll hack the Premier League. They will be up there as usual but if our team gels we should be close to them.

when the rest of the signings are completed we will have a better idea,but at the moment i realy think that player for player we now have the better squad, what matters is that wining mentality to push oponents to the limit even if we are in the 93rd minute once we have this will will win everthing under the sun

Marvin said:
As it stands it's a possibility, but Utd haven't done their transfer business yet

According to Inter they enquired about Sneijder so they're in the market

Don't reckon they'll buy anyone particularly impressive myself.

The Sneijder thing reeks of an appeasement PR stunt for their fans too, blatant as fuck!

Yes without a doubt.
If Utd had City's squad and we had theirs the press would have them as odds on favourites to win the title and us scrambling for a Europa league spot.

TravisBickle said:
Yes without a doubt.
If Utd had City's squad and we had theirs the press would have them as odds on favourites to win the title and us scrambling for a Europa league spot.

True but it aint just about squads.

Their manager as much as we rightly dislike the twat is ruthlessly effective for that club and his players are well organised and run through brick walls for him. Their team is much more gelled than ours and far more experienced of playing together too, and the winning mentality they've developed is matched only by Chelsea in this country.

I still think this might be our year though (flippin 'eck starting to sound like a scouse!) - I just think it's written in the stars. Meant to be. The year City win the league.

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Quick straw poll,.....Yes or no?

Not a chance in hell - i dont think our central defenders are good enough - we deffo need another left back and a top top striker. Added to that we need Silva and Yaya pretty much straight at it from the begining.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.