Are we going to finish above the rags this season?

The derby games showed that there wasn't much between us last season as far as ability went but they were ahead of us in having that extra professionalism and ability to win close games.
Hopefully the players we've brought in will help us bring that to our side.
I still think they'll finish above us as we haven't got that fear factor that makes opposing players shit themselves when we play them, that'll come in time though :)

Personally I don't think our defence is good enough to win the league and to finish above united you need to win the league. The clocks ticking though and it wont be too long.

Frankly, no.

As said before you need a good defence and that is lacking. To finish above United that means you are winning the league, I don't think the defence is watertight enough to get a scrappy 1-0 when everyone else is playing shit against OK opposition. You can talk endlessly about squad comparisons and their time is over if you want but at the end of the day their team doesn't have to be built of individuals and that is the major difference because they will over achieve and surprise you again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.