Are we going to win the League ?

LoveCity said:
I'm hoping for United to have a real bad patch (not a loss/draw here and there) because there doesn't seem to be one in sight at the moment. Just as importantly, are we going to put together a big winning streak because I think that could be the only way we win the league. We had a good 4 game winning streak earlier (Fulham, Sunderland, West Brom, Swansea) but since then it's been DWWDWDL, no real momentum. Should have won those Chelsea and West Ham games, we have not been ruthless enough.
So is that a yes or a no?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
LoveCity said:
I'm hoping for United to have a real bad patch (not a loss/draw here and there) because there doesn't seem to be one in sight at the moment. Just as importantly, are we going to put together a big winning streak because I think that could be the only way we win the league. We had a good 4 game winning streak earlier (Fulham, Sunderland, West Brom, Swansea) but since then it's been DWWDWDL, no real momentum. Should have won those Chelsea and West Ham games, we have not been ruthless enough.

At the moment No*. :(

* Subject to change. :)

LoveCity said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
LoveCity said:

At the moment No*. :(

* Subject to change. :)
Ever the optimist :-)

Anyone would think your dad was a red the way you're always expecting them to triumph ;-)

NO, i just cant see us getting a string of wins together around 7 or 8 games we need a run to put presure on them .might be diferent now were out of europe but i doubt it bobby will keep choping and changing

Stoned Rose said:
To early to say.

It's a 3 way race imo anyway.

Us, U****d and QPR, IMHO.

We clawed back more than 6 points last season so the Premiership title is far from over as it is right now. We can win the league but I can't say for sure whether we will.

No not this year imo, not crying about it as we will win it again soon and always be challenging for cups, just dont think we will pick up as many points from remaining fixtures as them so think they will win it by 9/10 points

No, with our run of tough fixtures were gonna fall further behind. We've been so poor this season and United with Van Persie will outscore most teams. FA cup will be the only chance of silverware this season.

Armaan said:
No, with our run of tough fixtures were gonna fall further behind. We've been so poor this season and United with Van Persie will outscore most teams. FA cup will be the only chance of silverware this season.
875516-14741938-640-360.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.