Are we going to win the League ?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Armaan said:
No, with our run of tough fixtures were gonna fall further behind. We've been so poor this season and United with Van Persie will outscore most teams. FA cup will be the only chance of silverware this season.
875516-14741938-640-360.jpg
Lol

Armaan said:
No, with our run of tough fixtures were gonna fall further behind. We've been so poor this season and United with Van Persie will outscore most teams. FA cup will be the only chance of silverware this season.

The Community Shield! I'm sure we were once mocking U****d fans for only winning that last season.

peoffrey said:
Armaan said:

The Community Shield! I'm sure we were once mocking U****d fans for only winning that last season.
It's silverware is it not? Didn't they used to mock us for not winning anything for 35 years?

peoffrey said:

It's silverware is it not? Didn't they used to mock us for not winning anything for 35 years?

They did - but we won the Thomas Cook Trophy more than once. U****d never won it.

peoffrey said:
peoffrey said:

They did - but we won the Thomas Cook Trophy more than once. U****d never won it.
But that's a meaningless tin pot trophy that nobody really cares about winning ;-)

Very doubtful.When you take into account that they have played 2 home games fewer than us the chances of overtaking them seem remote.

pedros said:
Very doubtful.When you take into account that they have played 2 home games fewer than us the chances of overtaking them seem remote.
They've won at Anfield, Stamford Bridge and our ground too.

Not looking good to be honest. They have played a lot of tough away fixtures and they have RVP. I'd say we can't drop more than about 10 points this season to stand a chance and that is very, very difficult.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.