Are we signing Danijel Aleksic?

FCV said:
And Aleksic isn't cheap.Viljareal offered Vojvodina 6 milion euros last season.But I think that is too much and his price will be about 4-5 milions,maybe with some extra agreement.

thanks for the infomation .....

I'm guessing the fee will not be a problem if we want to sign Aleksic

SOS: Danijel Aleksic go to Manchester City! Monday, 24 August 2009. 23:00 Supertalentovani Danijel Aleksic will be the new Serb Premier League! SOS Kanal reported that Aleksic on Tuesday, travel to Manchester and when you pass the medical examinations will become the new Manchester City player! Aleksic will also join the colony Serbian players on the island. For now it is not known how many years will sign Aleksic, and what will be the value of the transfer. City announced the arrival Slvinja in their ranks from Barcelona, and certainly the biggest name in this transitional period is Carlos Teves, former player of city rivals Manchester United.

So to all the Serbian league watchers, what can you tell us about hiim as a player? How does he play, how good is he?

There's such a huge wealth of young talent coming from Serbian shores at the moment, they've really got their youth system working well over there.

mcfcJosh111 said:
have we signed him or is it just speculation?
It's all over the Serbian press that he's coming here. Their press was saying it was a transfer, but our Serbian friends have since confirmed that the Sporting Director of his club has said that he is coming to us on a 7 day trial. So no, we haven't signed him. But if he impresses, then i'm sure we will do. We'll have to wait and see what happens. 7 days takes us to the end of the transfer window, so if he does well, maybe he could be a deadline day signing? If we don't sign him, he clearly didn't impress on his trial.

Damocles said:
So to all the Serbian league watchers, what can you tell us about hiim as a player? How does he play, how good is he?

There's such a huge wealth of young talent coming from Serbian shores at the moment, they've really got their youth system working well over there.

I wrote already something about his play stile.One more thing,he is pretty fast and scored 3 goals for Serbian under-19 national team on Championship in Ukraine this summer.

Damocles said:

All i've seen of him playing in the league is what's in the youtube videos i've posted, doubt any1 on the board other than serbs will have been watching there league, but i do keep an eye on news and results from the serbian league and the buzz is that Ljajic from United and this guy are the next big thing with Aleksic being the better of the two.

I've seen bits and pieces of him playing for serbia under age and he really does look top class. Hes a second striker/ attacking midfielder with a very strong left foot and great technical ability, although not a flashy type player like ronaldo or weiss. If you've ever seen Stefan Jovetic at Fiorentina that's who i would compare him to from what i've seen

Hopefully someone else can fill you in a bit more

TFC said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Depends on how much he watches the Serbian league? But I would say it's an exaggeration.

No lads, he's right. Ten times better.

;)

bullishit! he's 9.7462929 times better. or maybe 9.7462928. deffo not 10x better how do you come up with this sort of nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.