Are we signing Danijel Aleksic?

Danijel Aleksic i dont know much of to be honest, although he is being touted to be better than United's pair Ljajic and Tosic. Alot of Serbian's believe that Ljajic and Aleksic are the future os Serbian football, but i disagree. Nikon Jevtic looks a far better prospect. Here is a bit on him below.

Nikon Jevtic is another Serb and a young one at the age of 15. He currently plays for Valencia and has been at Stuttgart and Vienna as his parents have moved alot after fleeing the war in the former Yugoslavia. At the age of 10 year old he played for Stuttgart's U15's against Schalke. He scored 6 goals in that game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a video of Nikon

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuDyk7GHeEE[/youtube]

Damocles said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Nice! He wont get the time and space to do an overhead kick directly from a corner in the premier league (should he join us), but nevertheless, it shows he has good technique.

Glen Johnson?

Gudjonson (spelling??) Crouch ??

Ricster said:
Danijel Aleksic i dont know much of to be honest, although he is being touted to be better than United's pair Ljajic and Tosic. Alot of Serbian's believe that Ljajic and Aleksic are the future os Serbian football, but i disagree. Nikon Jevtic looks a far better prospect. Here is a bit on him below.

Nikon Jevtic is another Serb and a young one at the age of 15. He currently plays for Valencia and has been at Stuttgart and Vienna as his parents have moved alot after fleeing the war in the former Yugoslavia. At the age of 10 year old he played for Stuttgart's U15's against Schalke. He scored 6 goals in that game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a video of Nikon

signed that guy on footy manager 2008. next elano apparently

mansour's tow ropes said:
Ricster said:

Here is a video of Nikon

signed that guy on footy manager 2008. next elano apparently

Your thinking of Stefan Jovovic at Fiorentina

Sign both of them ! Its definately time for us to "Do an Arsenal" and sign the top youngsters from abroad. You can only go so far home grown we have that tied up already so time to move further afield (whilst keeping the excellent internal UK setup we already have)

Players like this would probably rip up trees in the champonship, send them down to clubs like cardiff to get experience or leave them where they are for a couple of years. Its a numbers game Arsenal caught on to this long ago. Sign 10 of the best 2 or 3 will make it at the highest level. You are paying a few million not 10s of millions it makes good business sense at the end of the day. You take a long term view 5 years > - but we are good at that always have been just never had this sort of money.

alera said:
Sign both of them ! Its definately time for us to "Do an Arsenal" and sign the top youngsters from abroad. You can only go so far home grown we have that tied up already so time to move further afield (whilst keeping the excellent internal UK setup we already have)

Players like this would probably rip up trees in the champonship, send them down to clubs like cardiff to get experience or leave them where they are for a couple of years. Its a numbers game Arsenal caught on to this long ago. Sign 10 of the best 2 or 3 will make it at the highest level. You are paying a few million not 10s of millions it makes good business sense at the end of the day. You take a long term view 5 years > - but we are good at that always have been just never had this sort of money.
this, great idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.