Are we the only tired ones?

Robinho's Subbuteo

Team supported
Manchester City
This tiredness bollocks is starting to get very tiresome. Why does Mancini keep going on about tiredness when no other manager does? What are our players doing that no other team is doing? Jesus, it's a couple of games a week!

Can you imagine if any of our players were soldiers? "Not fighting today, too tired. Fought a couple of days ago"

Makes you wonder how other teams in the past have managed to win
double and treble competitions.

Never gone along with this crap. Ask or listen to every footballer and they will tell you they always want to play. Adrenaline should get 'em over the touchline if their legs are not workin'. I think you will not find one single football who would suggest that they didn't want to play 'cos they were tired. They might run out of steam in the last quarter but that's one of the purposes of having subs.

If we don't improve on what we managed this year, and Mancini comes the old 'The players are tired' line . . . . . . . .

Nobody believes it, Roberto.

He's saying it in order to keep his job. The problem is he says it so much it's becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Tired of hearing it to be honest. Giving the players an excuse before they step onto the pitch. If i kept getting told time and time again i was tired by my boss i would slack off tbh as probably get into my mind that i am indeed tired.

cant send out so many players on loan, not replace most then moan about lack of players available

This is what was said on Sunday Supplement yesterday. They were saying it instantly gives the players the excuse they need not to perform. Then they pointed out that our Scottish friend over the road has never once used that excuse, instead he blames refs and other elements, but never tiredness. What is it they've won again?
Tired my fucking arse.

A squad of 25 top quality players with the very best in medical care, post match massage etc with 2 top class players for every position should mean that "Tiredness" should never enter the equation.

Unfortunately, we don't have a squad of 25 and we have to ask the question, why?

We also continue to have square pegs in round holes and again, why?

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
This tiredness bollocks is starting to get very tiresome. Why does Mancini keep going on about tiredness when no other manager does? What are our players doing that no other team is doing? Jesus, it's a couple of games a week!

Can you imagine if any of our players were soldiers? "Not fighting today, too tired. Fought a couple of days ago"
It says more about our players mentally than how they feel physically, pathetic!

blueinsa said:
A squad of 25 top quality players with the very best in medical care, post match massage etc with 2 top class players for every position should mean that "Tiredness" should never enter the equation.

Unfortunately, we don't have a squad of 25 and we have to ask the question, why?

We also continue to have square pegs in round holes and again, why?
It's fucking stupid that we have Bellamy, Bridge, Adebayor and Weiss out on loan. That's 4 players, 2 of which could help out massively, the other 2 as back up. That was Mancini's decision to allow those 4 players go out. Balotelli is supposed to be Bellamy's replacement, well I think our Welsh friend must sit there pissing his sides at that decision on a nightly basis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.