Are we the only tired ones?

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
Bellamy ever won any individual honours has he?

Young Ballon D'or or anything.
With all respect mate, it means nothing right now, his young Ballon D'or.

You keep going on about Bellamy. He wasn't good enough in the second half of last season for us and he's not been great for Cardiff this season especially in front of goal, so what makes you think he'd do the business for us? I've got no problem with people liking Bellamy but he wasn't consistant enough in the second half of the season last season and he's not been great for Cardiff

can't dissagree with anything said.

How any manager worth his salt could think Jo is more useful to the squad than Adebayor baffles me.

I also think he is making excuses which gives players an excuse. Yaya does look tired in games yet he never bring him off.

Also why does it take 10 minutes to get our subs ready - Yaya was limping around last week for 5 minutes, Zaba the same earlier in the season

Failsworth_Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
With all respect mate, it means nothing right now, his young Ballon D'or.

You keep going on about Bellamy. He wasn't good enough in the second half of last season for us and he's not been great for Cardiff this season especially in front of goal, so what makes you think he'd do the business for us? I've got no problem with people liking Bellamy but he wasn't consistant enough in the second half of the season last season and he's not been great for Cardiff
Another option perhaps? Not saying for one minute he should have stayed to start each game, but why not have him as an option? For me we are suffering because we have a lack of options right now.

Pigeonho said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Another option perhaps? Not saying for one minute he should have stayed to start each game, but why not have him as an option? For me we are suffering because we have a lack of options right now.

Do you think Bellamy would be happy as a bit part player?

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
It's fucking stupid that we have Bellamy, Bridge, Adebayor and Weiss out on loan. That's 4 players, 2 of which could help out massively, the other 2 as back up. That was Mancini's decision to allow those 4 players go out. Balotelli is supposed to be Bellamy's replacement, well I think our Welsh friend must sit there pissing his sides at that decision on a nightly basis.

Bellamy ever won any individual honours has he?
Young Ballon D'or or anything.

and he won this over jack wiltshire, ffs

hertsblue said:
Tired of hearing it to be honest. Giving the players an excuse before they step onto the pitch. If i kept getting told time and time again i was tired by my boss i would slack off tbh as probably get into my mind that i am indeed tired.

cant send out so many players on loan, not replace most then moan about lack of players available

Shame our fans don't apply the same logic when our fans continually tell some of our players they are sh*t. Probably get into their heads that they are sh*t.

As for tiredness, clearly if you have played more games and had less time to recover from a game than the team you are competing against then that puts you at a disadvantage.

The shame is that at the start of the season we were continually reminded by the pundits that they coudl not see how we were we going to keep all our players happy as we have such a large squad. I knew that to compete effectively a large squad is an absolute must and players must accept that they will not play every game.

The result was a load of unhappy players that Mancini felt he had to let go to give them games. No point keeping players that are moping about.

Conversely the media incessently talked about the impressive depth of Spurs squad and guess what they keep their players together. Same situation completely different slant by the media. I lost count of how many times I heard the deiffering perspectives when it came to us and Spurs. This is not my paranoia this is fact.

Its time the fans woke up to the media and stop being so easily manipulated.

Yet again the "Bellamy was rubbish in the 2nd half of the season" crap is churned out.

He might not have been as good as the first half but he still put in some really good performances in that second half.Chelsea,Burnley away being 2 obvious ones that spring to mind but there were a number of others.But the point is that even if he did have a few not so great games in that latter part of the season he was still giving plenty of effort and a danger for the opposition to think about.

Now we have a limited squad because of loans and players not being replaced.We have had injuries but probably less than most of the teams we are competing with and yet tiredness is thrown up constantly as an excuse and the team is playing a fairly negative game which has scrambled us through games at home ( against mostly poor teams) and failed miserably away since Christmas.

What's left is an incredibly tense time of 8 to 10 games where we almost cannot afford a bad game.

Blue Mooner said:
hertsblue said:
Tired of hearing it to be honest. Giving the players an excuse before they step onto the pitch. If i kept getting told time and time again i was tired by my boss i would slack off tbh as probably get into my mind that i am indeed tired.

cant send out so many players on loan, not replace most then moan about lack of players available

Shame our fans don't apply the same logic when our fans continually tell some of our players they are sh*t. Probably get into their heads that they are sh*t.

As for tiredness, clearly if you have played more games and had less time to recover from a game than the team you are competing against then that puts you at a disadvantage.

The shame is that at the start of the season we were continually reminded by the pundits that they coudl not see how we were we going to keep all our players happy as we have such a large squad. I knew that to compete effectively a large squad is an absolute must and players must accept that they will not play every game.

The result was a load of unhappy players that Mancini felt he had to let go to give them games. No point keeping players that are moping about.

Conversely the media incessently talked about the impressive depth of Spurs squad and guess what they keep their players together. Same situation completely different slant by the media. I lost count of how many times I heard the deiffering perspectives when it came to us and Spurs. This is not my paranoia this is fact.

Its time the fans woke up to the media and stop being so easily manipulated.

Ah, so the "media" sold or loaned out our players?

And the "media" failed to strengthen the squad sufficiently in January?

That makes sense. You'r right mate, it's not Mancini's fault then.

Bastard media...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.