Are we turning in to Ryanair?

So last night (my first game this season) I saw bags not allowed and it cost £10 for non SC holders, and £5 for SC holders to store your bag.
This is blatant profiteering.
If it is for security measures then why make money out of it.
Bags make the security check at the gates take longer thus creating queues, which I bet there is a thread complaining about. The club have asked people to restrict the size of bags which hasn't worked so, now they provide a service with a charge which I'm guessing they will be hoping it puts people off The facility will cost money to man etc so its not unreasonable to charge for "left luggage"

Bags make the security check at the gates take longer thus creating queues, which I bet there is a thread complaining about. The club have asked people to restrict the size of bags which hasn't worked so, now they provide a service with a charge which I'm guessing they will be hoping it puts people off The facility will cost money to man etc so its not unreasonable to charge for "left luggage"
Fair do’s
I think its expensive but it doesn’t affect me as such, I am just looking out for my fellow blues

So lets say you are staying over as you have travelled from Belfast, you have checked out of your hotel and are going to the game. Sometimes its unavoidable
Most hotels have a left luggage facility or if you are going straight to the airport or trains station then you can use City's left luggage facility

So last night (my first game this season) I saw bags not allowed and it cost £10 for non SC holders, and £5 for SC holders to store your bag.
This is blatant profiteering.
If it is for security measures then why make money out of it.

You are Roy Cropper and I claim my £5 (£10 if you don’t have a season ticket)

So lets say you are staying over as you have travelled from Belfast, you have checked out of your hotel and are going to the game. Sometimes its unavoidable

Ask your hotel if you can store your luggage for a few hours, some will allow it, some may decline because of covid.

There are various luggage storage options in Manchester from £5 a day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.