Are we turning into glory hunters?

It’s expectations more so than glory hunting.

When you know you have the best team in the league and one of the best in Europe you expect to be at the very least competing for trophies.

i think alot have missed my point of (glory hunter)

its based on fans going over the top after getting beat in a league game to united and pointing fingers at pep and moaning about the players not turning up. its nothing to do with manchester city fan base new or old just them moaning fuckers who can not take lose a league game even when the league title is in the bag

them scum bags over the road are glory hunters and hate losing every single game they play even when its manchester city the wheels come off even when it does not really matter about losing and it will not change the title race. it nothing about the world wide fan base like i said in a early post all fans welcome even from mars or the moon could not care less new fans are welcome with open arms

Fair enough but I would have termed your interpretation as "Entitled Fans"

Attendances will drop when any club goes in to free fall. Crowds were healthy during our spell in the third tier but it was rarely a sell out. They only opened the Kippax v Mansfield in the tinpot cup etc.

I went away regularly during the Pearce era and never struggled for tickets. Different story now.

Fair enough but I would have termed your interpretation as "Entitled Fans"

Or mard twats

or flouncers

though tbf all of the last 3 games would piss people off, it's people writing the season off as not as great as it's been because of this week need to take a breath

Last edited:
If you want a definition of "glory hunter" then feast your eyes on full time devil's tv. For every 1 manc interviewed th eres 3 irish, 3 southerners and 3 Scandinavians.

My grandson has been going to game for the last seven seasons , he has only witnessed the glory days and i envy him not going through all the shite i have been through , but it will never make him a gloryhunter , he is regularly reminded how jammy he is , and to be fair has read a few books on our colorful past. He's a blue because its handed down like a family heir loom , my old fella was a mad blue in the late 1940's until he passed in 1979 ,and both my sons and brother go to games. For all the shit we get in the media our fans are simply the most loyal you will ever see , the bad old days of third tier football and sell out home games is our badge of honour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.