Are you excited about the new season?

I’ve decided after yesterday that I’m out of love with the game I used to hold dear.. It’s been ruined by dodgy decision, dodgy refereeing and rules they keep implementing which allow them to manipulate games

I prefer the peace and solitude of two hours on the bike most days.. That gets my heart rate up in a good way

I’ll give it this season as I’ve already bought into attending and see how I feel.. Right now I feel like I should have walked away after Istanbul like Gundo..
Much the same for me. I didn't attend a large chunk of last season due to ill health (thank god for the ticket exchange), but didn't miss being there one bit.
I didn't renew our season tickets for this season and I don't regret it. I can watch every City match on TV or dodgy stream and that will do for me.
I honestly haven't enjoyed matches where I've been surrounded by increasing numbers of tourists etc over the last five or six seasons, and the 'fan experience' shite is just laughable.
Going to games used to be much more fun before the club started pushing the 'fun' down our throats.
I remain a 100% true Blue, a proud FOC.

I don't know how to feel about the new season, to be honest. Last season was such a buzz, it'll be hard to match that, never mind better it.
The CL final is just a memory from a few months ago now.

If we win on Friday night I’ll be more buzzing about winning that one game to start this season than I am about the memory of winning three trophies last season.

More anxious than excited. I enjoyed the Summer being peerless treble champions. Now we have to put our boots back on and go and do it all again. Its tough at the top!

The added time, coupled with the law of diminishing marginal utility, may take the edge off it a bit.

More anxious than excited. I enjoyed the Summer being peerless treble champions. Now we have to put our boots back on and go and do it all again. Its tough at the top!
Teams are going to want to beat us now more than they ever have before.

If we want to prove we’re as good as we were last season, we have to pull our socks up and show it again this season.

I felt pretty "meh" up until the last day or two, after such a high from last season. I was incredibly invested mentally with the CL. I was desperate for City to win. When we got knocked out or lost it really did impact my mood for several days. I couldn't sleep after the Real loss and kept playing things over in my mind! Getting that one in the bank, and as part of a treble felt like a weight off my shoulders, and I'm just a fan! To get going again is really going to take something, but Pep will ensure they do.

At Bayern he had the chance to win 4 league titles in a row with them (although he wasn't part of all 4 of course). That had never been done in Germany before either. He got the number 4 papered all around the training ground to make sure it became the obsession, and I'm sure it's what he'll do with us this season. I'm excited for Friday, and getting back into the mindset of going again! I'm also looking forward to the Super Cup as I really want us to go and win that, it would be nice to win those niche tournaments we're part of. Community Shield I couldn't give a toss about.

The squad looks good, we've improved a defence that was already solid and replaced Gundogan. It would be nice to get some extra attacking players in but I wouldn't mind seeing some academy lads get a run in the side and establish themselves. It would be a nice touch. Winning the league for me is the priority, but there's a good chance we can go and win the CL again as well. Either way, sit back and enjoy the ride. We're certainly in a better position than we were at the start of last season which should worry the other teams.

Much the same for me. I didn't attend a large chunk of last season due to ill health (thank god for the ticket exchange), but didn't miss being there one bit.
I didn't renew our season tickets for this season and I don't regret it. I can watch every City match on TV or dodgy stream and that will do for me.
I honestly haven't enjoyed matches where I've been surrounded by increasing numbers of tourists etc over the last five or six seasons, and the 'fan experience' shite is just laughable.
Going to games used to be much more fun before the club started pushing the 'fun' down our throats.
I remain a 100% true Blue, a proud FOC.
I’m pleased it’s not just me.. I’m 60 in November and feel like I’ve seen the best of times as a blue.. After being in Porto and then finally being there to see us achieve the ultimate prize of a treble in Istanbul I feel like I could happily walk away and let somebody else have the pleasure…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.