Are you excited about the new season?

No.
Maybe once it starts if we get off to a good start.
Got to admit the constant negativity from the media towards our club and the refusal to praise us for such an achievement as the Treble makes me wonder slightly what’s the point. We’ve won everything and still the likes of bbc and Sky constantly push the rag agenda. I’m tired of it all irritating me so much.

And I’m tired of football making me so angry. Every time we even concede I feel pure hatred towards the opposing fans and the giddy media. I can only enjoy City winning. Part of it is because I’m so exasperated that we never ever get as much recognition and acceptance as being the best and biggest team in the world despite the evidence. Every gossip article links rags with star players, never us, and all the praise those cunts get even though they’re shit. Can’t be arsed with it, so this season I’ll just let it pass me by really. More into rugby and travel these days, don’t need the stress and anger that football brings me.

No.
Maybe once it starts if we get off to a good start.
Got to admit the constant negativity from the media towards our club and the refusal to praise us for such an achievement as the Treble makes me wonder slightly what’s the point. We’ve won everything and still the likes of bbc and Sky constantly push the rag agenda. I’m tired of it all irritating me so much.

And I’m tired of football making me so angry. Every time we even concede I feel pure hatred towards the opposing fans and the giddy media. I can only enjoy City winning. Part of it is because I’m so exasperated that we never ever get as much recognition and acceptance as being the best and biggest team in the world despite the evidence. Every gossip article links rags with star players, never us, and all the praise those cunts get even though they’re shit. Can’t be arsed with it, so this season I’ll just let it pass me by really. More into rugby and travel these days, don’t need the stress and anger that football brings me.
Exactly this - the unfair treatment we get from every single organisation from the media to the Authorities running the game, gets to be a real, constant downer. The joy it brings them when we lose is ridiculous. But here we go again - 9.5 months of stress.

Not sure I think anything will be an ant climax after last season. We've also lost two important experienced players and teams seem to have worked out how to nullify Haaland .These new rules are already pissing me of after yesterday. I can't wait lol.

Yep just crack on like we always do . Always slow starters but we peak when it matters that’s why we are so dominant. Long long old season you win nothing before Christmas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.