Are you excited about the new season?

Always excited for a new season but I must confess it feels a bit different now. Being the current treble winners is something to savour for as long as possible and the new season approaching just means less time holding that title unless we do the unthinkable retain them all. The treble was the pinnacle, we can bask in that for the rest of our life's and so I'm a bit more at ease with whatever happens this coming season. This thought process will undoubtedly have changed within the week.

I’ve got lots going on at home with SWMBO about to receive radiotherapy and a stem cell transplant.. The chemo she’s been having since January meant that I missed half of last season… So I’m not excited about the new season but I’ll try to get to more games this time…

It certainly puts things into perspective
Definitely puts things into perspective. Hope treatment goes well and you can get excited by your significant other getting the all clear. Anything from our boys in blue is a bonus. Good luck for the future @Bluemanc100

Not really. Too much else going on. We should never have won the Treble - it's ruined football for me. I know how the Rags and Dippers felt now when that final whistle went in Istanbul.......

Definitely puts things into perspective. Hope treatment goes well and you can get excited by your significant other getting the all clear. Anything from our boys in blue is a bonus. Good luck for the future @Bluemanc100
Cheers @AshtonBlueMooner .. She won’t get the all clear but hopefully she’ll achieve a long remission … We’ve got everything crossed

Nope when City buy an exciting player i will be excited, having said that i think we will sign two, so god knows how i will feel then :)

After losing the world cup final, by drawing a friendly game, that the (penalty) winners (after the jammiest deflected equalising shot in the final minute) didn't even actually qualify (properly) for, I think the season is already a right off.
I’m in Mallorca and the 4 gooners acted like they’d won the WC. Me and the Mrs pissing ourselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.