Are you excited about the new season?

I was excited until yesterdays humiliating masterclass from Arsenal, How can we compete with class players who feign to shoot but deliberately ricochet the ball off of 2 defenders to completely fool our goalkeeper and score in many Arsenal fans eyes their goal of the season, which going by Arteta's celebration is a view shared by him as well.
This led to the best set of penalties ever taken by a premiership team..

Lets give up now Blues, Arsenal are simply too good...you know it makes sense.

Last edited:
Oddly I dont find myself getting really up for it till around November time.
I expect us to start slowly, perhaps a little boring. Going 1-up and game management. Once we get match fit we change tempo.

I'm still in holiday mode enjoying watching the cycling world championships. Looking for to my summer holiday, I need abit more down time lol. Istanbul only seems a few weeks ago.

Get to mid October, November than am 100% back !

CTID

Stayed at home, my partner went down the pub on his own and saw three Gooners celebrating like they won the league.

They might as well make the most of it, as that is all they're getting this season, if it's counted as such as part of the season.

The Raggie who goes down there, also told my partner that he's going to celebrate City losing......

Stayed at home, my partner went down the pub on his own and saw three Gooners celebrating like they won the league.

They might as well make the most of it, as that is all they're getting this season, if it's counted as such as part of the season.

The Raggie who goes down there, also told my partner that he's going to celebrate City losing......
Lets give him that one then as I don't think he'll be celebrating much for the season ahead...

Yip, can’t wait and as always we are going to everybody’s cup final and plenty of parked buses will be on display but we are the best for a reason :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.