Are you giddy?

Do you remember the school disco, a girl actually agreed to dance with you and you touched her bum......
The record went on for 3 and a half minutes and you thought should I kiss her.....

That's how I feel.

Oh by the way, it was not, I repeat not Sugar Baby Love by the Rubettes. Honest

I know exactly how you feel but it’s not worth it trust me, I ended up getting sacked.

IF we win on Wednesday and IF we win the league at the weekend, Pep will find himself in the beautiful predicament of being to be able to rest all our big guns in the last two league games for the two finals.. I love it when a plan comes together
Totally agree - one of the reason ls I didn’t think we could do the “T-word” was fatigue… the results today will likely remove that…

I don’t think Chelsea is a foregone conclusion as it may depend how much Wednesday takes out of us… that said Forest could easily take points off Arsenal

That's neat, that's neat I really love your tiger feet.

No it was a slow dance, that David Cassidy one.

IF we win on Wednesday and IF we win the league at the weekend, Pep will find himself in the beautiful predicament of being to be able to rest all our big guns in the last two league games for the two finals.. I love it when a plan comes together
Players would lose rhythm and intensity if they didn’t play for a fortnight before our biggest two games of the season.

If we beat Chelsea he’ll no doubt rest our key men mid week against Brighton but he’ll go full strength for the last game against Brentford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.