Are you going to cheer Dunne?

This is as pathetic as the media making a fuss if managers don't shake hands at the end.

Whether you cheer, boo or clap Dunne just remember one thing.

You're a City fan and we're hoping for CL football next year.

Fair play to Dunnie if Villa make it, he deserves it. But we want City there.

We need to be there Saturday, in the week and away at the Hammers going absolutely f***ing mental for our own lads.

Us, together as a force at home can make Villa and Spurs nervy, but only if we recreate that Hamburg atmosphere from last year and we need to come together, as loud as we can to show that Manchester City will not be walked over.

Come on lads, we're all here for you. CTID.

blue_bird said:
bluetoo said:
arrogant and childish

If only being bothered about our current squad is arrogant and childish then so be it. The minute Dunne left - whether it was his own doing or not - he was no longer my concern. I support Manchester City nobody else.

Even more arrogant and childish..I'd just stop now if I were you

Too much is being made of this, he'll get a great reception, as any former City player who gave his all for the club would do. Hopefully there will be a good atmosphere and we can play our part in supporting the lads to an important win.

Dunne getting a round of applause before kick off is a sign of our respect for all his years of service. As soon as the whistle goes, we'll all be hoping he and his Villa team mates have an off day, its as simple as that, but anyone booing him will just embarrass themselves, they'll be in a very small minority.

I won't boo him, i most likely won't applaud him either unless he fucks up.

I think most blues will clap him before kick off but as soon as the whistle goes he is the enemy. Let's hope he scores in his own net this time! I think we will win this one but it will be tough.

KentBlue said:
Even more arrogant and childish..I'd just stop now if I were you
Why? BlueBird was stating that he/she supports City and isn't concerned about Dunne. What is arrogant and childish about it?

Seriously, I don't understand.
By that logic you forget anyone who has ever pulled on a city shirt...the best way to describe it is that we are standing on the shoulders of giants..

I will applaud Dunnie before and after the match on Saturday, during the 90 minutes he will be the same as any other Villa player and as such will get no support from me (obviously) I doubt if he would expect any more or less. However, to say that you instantly dismiss a player after they stop playing for the club, especially one of such long-standing service and who played a pivotal role in getting us to where we are today is well, arrogant and childish (imo of course)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.