Freestyler said:
Halfpenny said:
nyy.png

unbelievable lol
You couldn't make it up, could you?

wearethesouthstand said:
these losers walking round town today in green and gold scarves

erm, 5 years too late...

just point out to them, that if they had the bottle to walk away from the club at the time things might be different now

wearing a scarf but still going to the game changes nothing

a long slow painful death awaits these b@stards... bring it on
It's Yellow not Gold & it's the colours of the Yorkshire Railway Company, the company that they formed from,the company would offer jobs to players from other clubs that were good at footbally,buying success even back then......it didn't work either.

What really makes more impact:

People wearing yellow and green instead of red

or seeing plenty of red seats on a match day

?

For me 30,000 people not turning up to a game would make a lot more impact than people wearing Norwich scarves!

does that say lufc on them naaaarrrch scarves?????
yorkshire railways??? leeds united on norwich scarves?????? theyve lost the plot

i reckon the glazers are behind this.theyve seen city selling out of mancini scarves and thought,thats how you make money in england,scarves!!! first they made city/united ones(brother no.1's idea),then,brother no.2 got hold of thousands of scarves,only the wrong colour coz they were goin cheap.the only way they could think of shifting em,and quick...tell everyone theyre anti glazer!!

i think these glazers are very clever businessmen

goatastuta said:
does that say lufc on them naaaarrrch scarves?????
yorkshire railways??? leeds united on norwich scarves?????? theyve lost the plot

i reckon the glazers are behind this.theyve seen city selling out of mancini scarves and thought,thats how you make money in england,scarves!!! first they made city/united ones(brother no.1's idea),then,brother no.2 got hold of thousands of scarves,only the wrong colour coz they were goin cheap.the only way they could think of shifting em,and quick...tell everyone theyre anti glazer!!

i think these glazers are very clever businessmen

it says LUHG

At the Swamp for the League Cup game I saw loads of retreads wearing green and yellow scarves ON TOP of the normal red one!!!! Or green and yellow scarves with the RED rag shirt!!!! Talk about thick inbred brain-dead morons!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.