are you norwich in disguise...

They are rags. If they dress up in black they are not MIBs, they are Gimps. If they dress up in green, they are not part of a proud working class social protest. They are Snot Rags. The Manc heroes of Peterloo would be spinning in their graves. If they could stop laughing

bluevengence said:
Halfpenny said:
nyy.png

HAHA...just spotted that meself.....don`t you just love the twats

2uzsbol.jpg
what is the "NY" connection.....am I missing something????????????? " Oh when tha saints....go marchin in...."

A few years back they tried setting up a "partnership" with the New York Yankees. I'm not sure if it's still going on

You couldn't make it up - the thick as pigshit numptys walking round in green and gold scarves looking like they're all at the leprechauns sixth form college - they're fucking clueless.

There is no doubt that this hilarious and epic fail, along with the creation of FC United of Bury, is the lamest, saddest, most laughable and utterly ridiculous 'revolution' of all time. I'm rolling about laughing just thinking about them.

BTH said:
I think this yellow and green crap's hilarious on so many levels, but just a thought:

First they stole our city's name, then they stole Salford's RLFC's nickname, then they borrowed our ground, then they sold out metaphorically, then they said they weren't for sale and sold out literally, now they've stolen Norwich's identity which they say they'll use until they've sold out again!

You couldn't make it up!

If you don't mind BTH (leon yelyab??) I've copied and pasted this and its going to a few rag mates I have tomorrow!!

ctidcarl said:
BTH said:
I think this yellow and green crap's hilarious on so many levels, but just a thought:

First they stole our city's name, then they stole Salford's RLFC's nickname, then they borrowed our ground, then they sold out metaphorically, then they said they weren't for sale and sold out literally, now they've stolen Norwich's identity which they say they'll use until they've sold out again!

You couldn't make it up!

If you don't mind BTH (leon yelyab??) I've copied and pasted this and its going to a few rag mates I have tomorrow!!

Don't forget to add they also nicked the name of their ground from the cricket club!

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic the lot of them. It's the latest bandwagon innit.

Look at me, I'm making a stand against the Glazers cos I was too dumb to realise wot a PLC woz back in 1991. I signed up for winnin stuff coz we wuz dead rich and we'd win pots every year, wernt in the script this, I want uz 2 sign big names n stuff so I can go to work and point n laff at them other fanz 2 make myself feel better coz Im one of dem cool hedz who reads the red ish mag every day coz I can't fink for myself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.