HAHA...just spotted that meself.....don`t you just love the twats

2uzsbol.jpg

lmao, blue moon at it's best :)

mcfcblue said:
bluevengence said:
HAHA...just spotted that meself.....don`t you just love the twats

2uzsbol.jpg

lmao, blue moon at it's best :)

The thick-fuck buying the yellow and green scarf also has a fuckin red one on too! You couldn't make it up about these fuckers if you tried!

I know a guy who has sold a few of these scarf's to the losers, He asked 1 bloke
"Do you know why everyone is going green and gold"
The reply made him piss
"Yeh, its for back when Cantona played for us, we wore it then"

Idiots idiots idiots.

I saw one of these losers walking across St Ann's Square at about 5pm:

Me: Who are Norwich playing mate?

Rag: Yes, very funny.

Me: Well, if you're going to the match you're heading in the wrong direction.

Rag: I'm not going to the match...

Me: Would you believe it? A United fan not going to the match!

Rag: I'm boycotting it.

Me: Why? Uncle Malcolm's doing a great job.

Rag: It's alright for you lot with all your money {oh, the delicious irony of that statement}.

Me: Great isn't it? We'll buy your club and burn it down...

Cue Simon & Garfunkel's Sounds of Silence.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I think this yellow and green crap's hilarious on so many levels, but just a thought:

First they stole our city's name, then they stole Salford's RLFC's nickname, then they borrowed our ground, then they sold out metaphorically, then they said they weren't for sale and sold out literally, now they've stolen Norwich's identity which they say they'll use until they've sold out again!

You couldn't make it up!

wearethesouthstand said:
these losers walking round town today in green and gold scarves

erm, 5 years too late...

just point out to them, that if they had the bottle to walk away from the club at the time things might be different now

wearing a scarf but still going to the game changes nothing

a long slow painful death awaits these b@stards... bring it on
I saw them both today too whilst on my lunch hour... and yesterday aswell. A couple of blues were singing "this city is ours" to them as they walked past! Typical rags they were.

liamctid said:
goatastuta said:
does that say lufc on them naaaarrrch scarves?????
yorkshire railways??? leeds united on norwich scarves?????? theyve lost the plot

i reckon the glazers are behind this.theyve seen city selling out of mancini scarves and thought,thats how you make money in england,scarves!!! first they made city/united ones(brother no.1's idea),then,brother no.2 got hold of thousands of scarves,only the wrong colour coz they were goin cheap.the only way they could think of shifting em,and quick...tell everyone theyre anti glazer!!

i think these glazers are very clever businessmen

it says LUHG
i know! its also not a norwich scarf if your gonna be like that

Fantastic thread, very funny. Nobody even had to point out that the chap buying the scarf outside the Theme Park was typically Asian and looked slightly bewildered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.