Are you ready for the hammering that awaits you tomorrow?

I love how some people try to disguise this defeat as a good thing, because our staff will have learned so much from it. How the hell is a defeat any good in this league? We need to pick up every god damn point, and not play like one of the worst matches I've seen in years. Unreal.

Darker shade of Blue said:
Having said that, we've almost completed our schedule against the top sides, and you still have that adventure ahead do you not?
I would assume you're talking about the "Sky 4"? I would doubt that you've nearly completed it. Like us, you're probably about half way through that schedule. We've still got the vermin and Dipperpool to come to COMS, and we've still to go to Stamford Bridge and The Emirates.

jimharri said:
Having said that, we've almost completed our schedule against the top sides, and you still have that adventure ahead do you not?
I would assume you're talking about the "Sky 4"? I would doubt that you've nearly completed it. Like us, you're probably about half way through that schedule. We've still got the vermin and Dipperpool to come to COMS, and we've still to go to Stamford Bridge and The Emirates.

Liverpool and United left that is it, I can't wait to play the shite in 3 weeks time!!

Blumers Bloomers said:
Fair summary DSOB.

How on earth are you now only in the top half of the table for the first time this season is beyond me.

You well and truly battered us today.

We've been plagued by injuries m8.
At one point, we had 13 first team players injured.

We then lost Lescott, who was 50% of our central defense, and the other 50% in Jagielka was injured.

We got off to a bad start, possibly the Lescott affair added to that, and we've only just started to find our form really since the derby.

At the moment, we're probably playing as good as anyone in the league, but have had too many draws in our little unbeaten run.

If we can maintain this form, when our injured players return, we should be quite a team, with only 2 or 3 places in need of strengthening.

Blumers Bloomers said:
Fair summary DSOB.

How on earth are you now only in the top half of the table for the first time this season is beyond me.

We then lost Lescott, who was 50% of our central defense, and the other 50% in Jagielka was injured.

We got off to a bad start, possibly the Lescott affair added to that, and we've only just started to find our form really since the derby.

At the moment, we're probably playing as good as anyone in the league, but have had too many draws in our little unbeaten run.

If we can maintain this form, when our injured players return, we should be quite a team, with only 2 or 3 places in need of strengthening.

Thought your lot played really well today. Knew it would be difficult for us and thats how it turned out to be.

I just really wish Moyes would stop going on about the whole Lescott affair though, let it lie.

Evening lads.

I'm not here to gloat, as nobody likes a smart ass especially after a defeat, and besides, the roles may be reversed next time.

What I will say is that before the match, we were hitting quite a bit of form.
We totally outplayed Liverpool despite losing, matched Chelsea, totally outplayed Arsenal, and the same again today against an emerging City side.

When we consider that we are missing some of our dominant players through injury, and again through the African Nations,( as your good selves are ), we are starting to look like the Everton we all know, and our troubles seem to be lessening with each week that goes by.

Today, we showed City fans that yes, we can play good football, and yes, we are one of the better teams in the league, and that is the standard that hopefully will be built upon in time for next season, and perhaps the remainder of this season.

With respect to City, today, you lacked a lot of composure, and leadership on the pitch, and were simply outplayed in every department.
I think we may have got the bounce of the ball, but we fought for every possssion, while the City lads looked a little slow and clumbsy.

I'm sure you'll agree that my prediction of 4-0, although being light hearted banter, actually could have come true today, such was the difference between the two sides.

Any way, like I said, I'm not here to gloat, even if I am feeling rather pleased that certain fans here may have to eat humble pie after their comments.

Today was our day, and next time who knows, so all the best for the season and see you next time.

all i'm gonna say is, your fans are fuckin stupid, do you ever make noise when your not winning or when your drawing, the first time i heard you lot was when you scored, fuck me it was almost as bad as last season, even at 2-0 you could hear a pin drop and you wouldn't think you was winning, we made more noise than you and we were getting well and truely fucked!

Everton outplayed and outfought us today. No complaints, the better team won. You can't win them all.

Blumers Bloomers said:
Fair summary DSOB.

Your getting carried away with yourself, you did well at arse and played well today against a side full of injuries/ anc. You only have 1 or 2.
A bit of advice dont Big yourself up, we wouldnt ;)

Darker shade of blue? Why do you like Man Utd? Our support has never had much of a problem(apart from the fact they're Mancs :P) up until a few seasons ago, alright there's been banter but we've always hated Man Utd, because they are just like Liverpool, horrible club and horrible fans.

Of course we want Man Utd to beat Liverpool, but after that they can fuck off.

Evening lads.

I'm not here to gloat, as nobody likes a smart ass especially after a defeat, and besides, the roles may be reversed next time.

What I will say is that before the match, we were hitting quite a bit of form.
We totally outplayed Liverpool despite losing, matched Chelsea, totally outplayed Arsenal, and the same again today against an emerging City side.

When we consider that we are missing some of our dominant players through injury, and again through the African Nations,( as your good selves are ), we are starting to look like the Everton we all know, and our troubles seem to be lessening with each week that goes by.

Today, we showed City fans that yes, we can play good football, and yes, we are one of the better teams in the league, and that is the standard that hopefully will be built upon in time for next season, and perhaps the remainder of this season.

With respect to City, today, you lacked a lot of composure, and leadership on the pitch, and were simply outplayed in every department.
I think we may have got the bounce of the ball, but we fought for every possssion, while the City lads looked a little slow and clumbsy.

I'm sure you'll agree that my prediction of 4-0, although being light hearted banter, actually could have come true today, such was the difference between the two sides.

Any way, like I said, I'm not here to gloat, even if I am feeling rather pleased that certain fans here may have to eat humble pie after their comments.

Today was our day, and next time who knows, so all the best for the season and see you next time.

nice comeback m8 well played,yes we were out fought all over the park by your lot today.

i wont use any excuses ill leave that for another day! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.