Are you ready for the hammering that awaits you tomorrow?

Darker shade of Blue said:
alextrueblue said:
hello DSOB how's it going? i have the weirdest horrible feeling we will get beat at your gaff tomorrow, i hope i'm wrong though, and we destroy you like last year! A 4-0 scorline is a bit mental even for you, if you win 4-0 i will come to your house one day next week and be your butler for the day!

Lol. I've actually placed all my VBookie points on a 4+ win, so fate best not let me down.

Seriously though, we seem to have sprung to life in the lst few matches ( probably since the derby ) so it will be a much better game than it might have been on the original schedule.

Shows ow much you know...........this is on the original schedule. The game to be re-arranged is at COMs not your shithole !! Divvy

black mamba said:
A lot of our best players will be missing , but we're still more than capable of turning Everton over ...... however as we've drawn five out of ten away games , and you've drawn five out of ten home matches , i'm going for a draw!

Yep, thats where im at too.
And while im never happy with less than a win, i would certainly be satisfied with said outcome.

Darker shade of Blue said:
alextrueblue said:
hello DSOB how's it going? i have the weirdest horrible feeling we will get beat at your gaff tomorrow, i hope i'm wrong though, and we destroy you like last year! A 4-0 scorline is a bit mental even for you, if you win 4-0 i will come to your house one day next week and be your butler for the day!

Lol. I've actually placed all my VBookie points on a 4+ win, so fate best not let me down.

Seriously though, we seem to have sprung to life in the lst few matches ( probably since the derby ) so it will be a much better game than it might have been on the original schedule.

That is what I thought after watching your home games against Brum and Carlisle. I'm worried big time.

auction294 said:
DSoB - Your Chairman is at it again

billykb.jpg

oh, by the way is it true Everscum are to be renamed The Borrowers as the cannot afford to actually buy any players? How's Jo by the way?

thanks for that....just laughed JD and coke down my nose when I saw that picture and the comment....but not quite as DSOB predicted score.....they do say scousers have a sense of humour, taking it a bit far there though Darker!

the only thing that blue dips can win 4 - 0 is the "bookings count" due to all the fouling they will need to do as we shit all over them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.