Are you ready for the hammering that awaits you tomorrow?

fair comment scousemanc lol

must be hard supporting a merseyside team at the minute....

im gutted for them both !!

Freestyler said:
he's back! lol

wheres he been the last few months?

would evertons shit results have anything to do with it?

He was back 5 minutes after their draw last weekend at Arsenal. Before that I had not seen any post from him for months.

If the win tomorrow he will giving it large. If they lose we wont hear a thing. At the end of the day, whatever happens tomorrow I will still be correct with my pre-season prediction. I said Everton would be mid-table and city would be in the top 6. He said bollox.

shadygiz said:
last season was fun at your ground......could have heard a pin drop in your end ;)

Was far and away the best away I went to last season - beautiful hot day, great football, humourless scousers, Robinho on absolute fire, and a comfortable win even after a ridiculous 7 minutes added time.

Loved the "calm down, calm down... calm down, calm down", the away end in unison; "Evertonnnnn, Evertonnnnn rahhh rahhh rahhh" and who could forget after singing Robinho's praises, turning our sights to the Chuckle brother; "You've got Phil Neville... you've got Phil Neville.. you've got Phil Neville."

Classic.

*singingtheblues* said:
shadygiz said:
last season was fun at your ground......could have heard a pin drop in your end ;)

Was far and away the best away I went to last season - beautiful hot day, great football, humourless scousers, Robinho on absolute fire, and a comfortable win even after a ridiculous 7 minutes added time.

Loved the "calm down, calm down... calm down, calm down", the away end in unison; "Evertonnnnn, Evertonnnnn rahhh rahhh rahhh" and who could forget after singing Robinho's praises, turning our sights to the Chuckle brother; "You've got Phil Neville... you've got Phil Neville.. you've got Phil Neville."

Classic.

agreed, it was a top day out, when we sang 'singing the blues' for about 15 minutes and everyone was stamping, i thought the stand was gonna fall down, it was shaking! lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.