Are you ready for the hammering that awaits you tomorrow?

Shooter 83 said:
Fellanis Hairdo said:
Didnt think we celebrated like we won the cup to be honest......... Just celebrated a fantastic performance. Surprised that there were any city fans left to listen to us - thought you'd all gone with 15 minutes to go. Unless you were watching on tv?..............

15mins to go dont think so. What I do remember is your lot leaving before halftime in 2004 when we beat you 5-1.

Whens the Parade on beating a pretty much city reserve team, today?

LMAO city reserve team that cost how much to put together? dont give me that!!!!!!! and that wasn't our first eleven either!!!!!

Yes fifteen minutes to go thats the truth. I sit right by the away fans and you lot were leaving. Perhaps the tv didnt cover that.

jd-blue said:
Fellanis Hairdo said:
Didnt think we celebrated like we won the cup to be honest......... Just celebrated a fantastic performance. Surprised that there were any city fans left to listen to us - thought you'd all gone with 15 minutes to go. Unless you were watching on tv?..............
tell me, why are you a member of a manchester city fan forum, when you are a blue bin dipper?

Probably for the same reason that you lot were posting links from our forums on here before the game (when you were all confident you were going to hammer us)

waspish said:
for all there dominance yesterday and our inept display those goals in my opinion are down to one
person the Ref! it WAS NOT a foul for there first goal and that penalty like mancini says if they give that there would be 5 to 10 penalty's a game and don't forget it was a grudge game for them and moyles would have got them wound up for the game and also it was there cup final with the fans right behind them.

To be fair, it was a definite foul for the free kick and whilst shirt pulling is rarely penalised it IS an offence, as such we can have no complaints over the decision.

Fellanis Hairdo said:
waspish said:
for all there dominance yesterday and our inept display those goals in my opinion are down to one
person the Ref! it WAS NOT a foul for there first goal and that penalty like mancini says if they give that there would be 5 to 10 penalty's a game and don't forget it was a grudge game for them and moyles would have got them wound up for the game and also it was there cup final with the fans right behind them.

Yeah good old Chris Moyles eh? He has been one of our best ever managers. its the tunes he plays in the dressing rooms don't you know.

Agree then pen was harsh. it was a foul but they hardly ever get given.

It WAS a freekick though and you see them given in every game.

That wasnt our cup final my friend, our last was last season - when was yours?

I love the fact you took the piss out of someone spelling Moyes name wrong... yet you come on here, as a top Everton fan, with your name "Fellani" spelled wrong!

If you're such a fan, shouldn't you know how to spell the freak's name at least?

Fellanis Hairdo said:
Shooter 83 said:
15mins to go dont think so. What I do remember is your lot leaving before halftime in 2004 when we beat you 5-1.

LMAO city reserve team that cost how much to put together? dont give me that!!!!!!! and that wasn't our first eleven either!!!!!

Yes fifteen minutes to go thats the truth. I sit right by the away fans and you lot were leaving. Perhaps the tv didnt cover that.

I was their you nobhead. Nothing like the amount we had out, yet it's your manager who's crying about it. Cunty.

Fellanis Hairdo said:
waspish said:

Yeah good old Chris Moyles eh? He has been one of our best ever managers. its the tunes he plays in the dressing rooms don't you know.

you know how it is as fans, before a game you have a feel in the
ground of how big a game it is, like when you play Liverpool fans are up for it
and get well behind the team, and on the other hand your playing say
one of the teams the fans feel you should beat by at least 3 goals!. The fans
moan after about 10 mins if you misplace a pass. Like I say it was a
massive game for your club. Saying all that a can see why you have
been in the top 6 for las few years you got really good team and if you
play like that for the rest of the season I thnk you will finish in the top

2wozj9t.jpg

Shooter 83 said:
Fellanis Hairdo said:

Did we celebrate beating Arsenal like it was our cup final?

They have been shit all season, with load of injuries, draws away at Chelsea and Arsenal and a great win vs us and we spouting the shit that supporters can't be seriously excited and happy about a big win.

What a poster you are. Fuckin ell

jimharri said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Having said that, we've almost completed our schedule against the top sides, and you still have that adventure ahead do you not?
I would assume you're talking about the "Sky 4"? I would doubt that you've nearly completed it. Like us, you're probably about half way through that schedule. We've still got the vermin and Dipperpool to come to COMS, and we've still to go to Stamford Bridge and The Emirates.

DSOB In the month of February (only 28 days) you have to play liverpool, chelsea and united. You also have spurs and assuming you beat birmingham on saturday you also have 3 cup ties to play in between that lot....3 of sky 4, or if you prefer 3 of current top 4 with little recovery time due to cup ties is hardly "almost completed our schedule against the top sides" is it now.
Fair play on your win yesterday though it was deserved.

waspish said:
Fellanis Hairdo said:

you know how it is as fans, before a game you have a feel in the
ground of how big a game it is, like when you play Liverpool fans are up for it
and get well behind the team, and on the other hand your playing say
one of the teams the fans feel you should beat by at least 3 goals!. The fans
moan after about 10 mins if you misplace a pass. Like I say it was a
massive game for your club. Saying all that a can see why you have
been in the top 6 for las few years you got really good team and if you
play like that for the rest of the season I thnk you will finish in the top

Glad to see a decent, balanced City poster on here. I disagree though, they won't make top 6, probably 7 or 8.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.