Areas with a few good pubs on route to Wembley

The Volunteer on Baker Street is a good boozer, just over the road from the tube and right next to the Sherlock Holmes house
Ha, I was just gonna recommend the Volunteer! Great pub. Baker Street Area in general is a good meeting place for pubs. I’m not going to the cup final, but I’ve met up with folk I know before the Wembley nfl games a few times around there.

We’ve stayed in Uxbridge three times now and will be doing next week.
A fair few decent pubs on the high street including a couple of Wetherspoons and Greene King pubs.
If the tube is running you are at Wembley in half an hour and without the mad rush at the bar.

If the tube isn’t running get the overground from West Ruislip. Bus or taxi will get you there

thanks for the advice, spoons is always a good bet,
maybe a few blues in there before and after.

I'm coming from a different direction to most of you, but I do have a ritual for these things!

Car to Richmond, Train/tube to Camden Town, Breakfast in Wetherspoons overlooking Camden Lock, Back to either Green Man at Gt Portland or TCRLounge on Tottenham Court Road (nothing special, but huge patio/beer garden area for central London! Pizza's are good too!) Euston Square tube to Wembley.

She said good pubs mate.

Think we’re getting the Marleybone to Wembley, are there any decent pubs for Blues near Marleybone station? Any help appreciated.

No but walk to Marylebone high street and there's loads of good pubs around there.

Just to clarify good pubs = gastro pubs. Bad pubs = Wetherspoons. Don't want you to be upset when you see Lobster ravioli on the menu.

No but walk to Marylebone high street and there's loads of good pubs around there.

Just to clarify good pubs = gastro pubs. Bad pubs = Wetherspoons. Don't want you to be upset when you see Lobster ravioli on the menu.

Haha cool, thanks mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.