Arena Bomb - conspiracy theory court case

JOGAMIGMOG

Team supported
Manchester City, England and Levante Union Deportiva
This court case which has been brought by two victims against the conspiracy theorist bloke. He claims that there were no injuries or deaths that night and all those ‘injured’ were being played by actors.
WTF!!!

This court case which has been brought by two victims against the conspiracy theorist bloke. He claims that there were no injuries or deaths that night and all those ‘injured’ were being played by actors.
WTF!!!

Someone will defend his views or the right to have them, the world is one weird fucked up place.

Tragic in so many ways - not least the costs involved in bringing the case to court and the time spent on it! What a complete shambles of a world we live in

Nowt stranger than folk..and getting stranger by the day. Weird times

Someone will defend his views or the right to have them, the world is one weird fucked up place.
Probably you, going off the Joey Barton thread ;)

Personally, I think the bloke wants knocking out for holding views that are clearly offensive to the victims and their families. A bit like that lunatic Alex Jones over in the States for coming out with similar shite regarding the Sandy Hook shooting

WTF!!!
I'd suggest he has a word with a gentleman called Paddy Ennis, who is a colleague & friend of my daughter and son-in-law, and who was the first paramedic on scene that night.

He can tell him about wading through a morass of body parts, blood and other bodily fluids to identify and having to tag those who were dead, alive but beyond saving, in most urgent need of treatment and those classed as walking wounded.

Or my daughter, who wasn't on shift that night but got out of bed to provide backup for her colleagues at the scene. That involved looking after the most urgent non-Arena Category 1 calls and having to take people out of hospital to make beds available.

I'd suggest he has a word with a gentleman called Paddy Ennis, who is a colleague & friend of my daughter and son-in-law, and who was the first paramedic on scene that night.

He can tell him about wading through a morass of body parts, blood and other bodily fluids to identify and having to tag those who were dead, alive but beyond saving, in most urgent need of treatment and those classed as walking wounded.

Or my daughter, who wasn't on shift that night but got out of bed to provide backup for her colleagues at the scene. That involved looking after the most urgent non-Arena Category 1 calls and having to take people out of hospital to make beds available.
what you saying here PB...THEY WERE ALL IN ON IT?

any 'big' event nowadays is a conspiracy, spawn from twitter and online, some will sadly fall down the rabbit hole.

only have to look at the sad fucks on the Covid thread that think the jab is making people 'drop like flies' to see what online brainwashing does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.