Arena Bomb - conspiracy theory court case

Richard D Hall. A complete and utter piece of shit who has no real need to be alive, breathing the same air as us. Air he probably believes is fake.

I know people like this who scrutinise every single event that goes on and unless they were actually there, will find ways around proving it’s all one big lie. They believe cunts like Alex Jones, who quite unbelievably said Sandy Hook was staged.

They will be the ones who think Covid was faked. Nobody died etc, and it’s all fed by cunts like this.

Feel for the family who is suing him having to relive all that again.
get fkn kneecap nobby to call on him, you can't type when your knuckles have been turned to talcum powder

Absolute nut job, stands in court and still maintaining it was all put on. What a ****.
So let's get this straight, before the concert the secret service contacted every teen and kids before hand and said 'right we're gonna pretend there's a bomb. Just play along and don't tell anyone, ok?' 'oh and by the way, the one's we chose to be dead, you're not going to be able to see your family and friends again, you'll live a new life abroad'

Last edited:
Absolute nut job, stands in court and still maintaining it was all put on. What a ****.
So let's get this straight, before the concert the secret service contacted every teen and kids before hand and said 'right we're gonna pretend there's a bomb. Just play along and don't tell anyone, ok?' 'oh and by the way, the one's we chose to be dead, you're not going to be able to see your family and friends again, you'll live a new life abroad'
Maybe it was the same people who convinced thousands of people to act like a couple of jets crashed into two of the most iconic buildings ever. Convinced them to look up in astonishment, to cry, to play dead. Why do I say this? Because it was all CGI according to the loonies.

Maybe it was the same people who convinced thousands of people to act like a couple of jets crashed into two of the most iconic buildings ever. Convinced them to look up in astonishment, to cry, to play dead. Why do I say this? Because it was all CGI according to the loonies.
This fucker has written books on the subject, had them published and nut jobs purchased them. Beggars belief!
The publishers of his books should also be sued for peddling this nonsense.

My daughter’s college tutor was killed that night. Lisa Lees from Royton. Her friend Alison Howe also from Royton died. I know her husband Steve.
22 innocent people murdered and this fucker is still breathing air. Never forget them. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40012738

Last edited:
This fucker has written books on the subject, had them published and nut jobs purchased them. Beggars belief!
The publishers of his books should also be sued for peddling this nonsense
There’s plenty of them for the market you see. That **** Alex jones does it and sells all kinds of shit, protein stuff and whatnot. I liked to think that it was the US who were just absolutely bonkers, but it’s rife here.

You can tell just by looking at this fucker though they whatever punishment he gets, if any, he won’t give a flying fuck

This court case which has been brought by two victims against the conspiracy theorist bloke. He claims that there were no injuries or deaths that night and all those ‘injured’ were being played by actors.
WTF!!!

I imagine he posts on here going off some of the batshit views I read on a daily basis

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.