ARIS fans

Re: Message to all Aris Salonika fans

got told that from a mate who was there.why we can,t us be that all the time.everybody who comes to the coms must think its a grave yard,come on city.

Well done aris really enjoyed your support tonight.
All good fun even providing tune for edin dzeko song

Fantastic show from superb football fans!

They were awesome, can you imagine what it was like at their place? About 10 times louder than they were tonight!!

It would have helped those of us who were trying to sing (CBL1) if we could have heard just one song from our fans in the singing sections!! Every time we tried to join in there were two songs going and then some people started their own and we ended up with three!! :-)

But it was an excellent atmosphere anyway and thank you to the Aris fans.

Manchester la la la la said:
All I can say is WOW...

best f*cking fans I've ever seen in 20+ years of being a City fan.

Fook me, that was something else tonight

i can more than double that, best i've seen at city in 45 years watching the club.

you have my total respect.

caseycity said:
. there is no way that they would bring over 4.500 from greece.there as skint as us.

Wrong pal. I am on the dole for 2 years now and I borrowed money to come to Manchester. It was actually my wife I had an argument with, that prevented me from coming.

ARIS is our life

caseycity said:
why do we give them 5.ooo tickets whe we only get 1000 for the first leg .i know we did not sell out for the first leg prob the cost and tht you need a season card to get one,is it only our country that has a big following of any team that comes to the coms already live here. there is no way that they would bring over 4.500 from greece.there as skint as us.

I wouldn't complain! Good turnover for the club with the financial fair play coming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.