ARIS fans

Hello lads

It's a pity our team had such a bad start tonight, one's not allowed to do that kind of mistakes against giants like City.
Edin was clinic in both his scoring chances, what a great player. Give him some time and he'll give you magic.

We're proud of our boys as they fell against a much superior opponent. No shame on this, we've done great things in
this competition and gained so much experience in all levels. Eliminated the EL holders, never lost in our pitch etc.
It's been a great trip, hope we manage to be in Europe next year too if we surge ourselves out of the midtable in our league.

What can I say about Aris fans? clearly the greatest asset of this club... It doesn't matter how well or shite the team performs,
our passion goes well beyond that and I'm sure this was quite obvious tonight. Thank you for your kind words and appreciation!
I hope you enjoyed the yellow support and that we meet again soon!

Re: Message to all Aris Salonika fans

Top, top class. I was thinking at start of match we need a goal to shut this lot up, but no chance. I love the uefa cup for this, i would never of really heard of them otherwise.

they were ok i suppose

lol fckin awesome best i seen in 40years

Superb support but not as good as the boys from Poznan

raoul_duke said:
Hello lads

It's a pity our team had such a bad start tonight, one's not allowed to do that kind of mistakes against giants like City.
Edin was clinic in both his scoring chances, what a great player. Give him some time and he'll give you magic.

We're proud of our boys as they fell against a much superior opponent. No shame on this, we've done great things in
this competition and gained so much experience in all levels. Eliminated the EL holders, never lost in our pitch etc.
It's been a great trip, hope we manage to be in Europe next year too if we surge ourselves out of the midtable in our league.

What can I say about Aris fans? clearly the greatest asset of this club... It doesn't matter how well or shite the team performs,
our passion goes well beyond that and I'm sure this was quite obvious tonight. Thank you for your kind words and appreciation!
I hope you enjoyed the yellow support and that we meet again soon!

I love you

caseycity said:
got told that from a mate who was there.why we can,t us be that all the time.everybody who comes to the coms must think its a grave yard,come on city.
Hahahahaha! Got to be a Rag, even though our Atmosphere has been a lot better this season. I've had Villa, Wolves and West Brom fans telling me that when they came to our place it was the best home atmosphere they've been to this season.

The Aris fans were awesome and the best I have ever seen. Did anyone see the guy at the bottom who was commanding the chants etc? He didn't even watch the game haha.

Message to all Aris Salonika fans

Skashion said:
I wouldn't say they were better than Poznan but yes, excellent. Back to Earth with a bump against Fulham on Sunday. ;)
This ^^^^

Although the lad wearing a scum hat didn't know were to hide when he got the full force of 117 on his case. Top night

LongsightM13 said:
caseycity said:
got told that from a mate who was there.why we can,t us be that all the time.everybody who comes to the coms must think its a grave yard,come on city.
Well, you are a rag dickhead and I've read your pretend posts so you can fuck right off for a start.
Full respect to the Aris fans, great support

Hahahahahaha

respect ot every single one apart from the one with a scum scarf on, traded scarfs at the end as well, nice touch!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.