ARIS fans

Re: Message to all Aris Salonika fans

Not as good as the Poznan fans but good fans. Useless at the Poznan. After about 10 minutes I was hoping we didnt score for the rest of the half I was ball bagged From pre match Poznan and both the goals

Ooooooooooooo edin dzekooooooooo

Hope this catches on fitted perfectly for dzeko and its semi original.

What the fuck did we use to use as inspiration before the uefa cup?

Manchester la la la la said:
why cant we get organised like that?

that tune they were bouncing to for most of the game was catchy as fook lol

mate, you must mean this!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PxfPpFjsvE&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Someone please tell me!!! what is the new dzeko song???? is it inspired by aris!!??

Ive got it in my head now haha

I have never clapped any away fans at the of Match in my life, apart from tonight that is even got shake hands with a couple and few lads in 212 were giving them scarf's and programmes, fantastic bunch of fans and gracious in defeat.

Nice on Aris you showed a lot of clubs how to get behind a Team tonight,

Message to all Aris Salonika fans

Fantastic. Had a few sat around me up in EL3 and they were sound too.

There were i would say about 50-60 in block 101-102 some had city shirts on but you could tell they were airs fans really good guys.

Met a few in the car park after the match and they just gave away their scarves ands them yellow ribbon things they wore around their necks. :)

aek004 said:

mate, you must mean this!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PxfPpFjsvE&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Someone please tell me!!! what is the new dzeko song???? is it inspired by aris!!??

yeah thats the one mate... was tapping and half dancing away to myself when you had that going, haha

caseycity said:
got told that from a mate who was there.why we can,t us be that all the time.everybody who comes to the coms must think its a grave yard,come on city.
Well, you are a rag dickhead and I've read your pretend posts so you can fuck right off for a start.
Full respect to the Aris fans, great support

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.