ARIS fans

Re: Message to all Aris Salonika fans

I quite like all the teams we've played in cup competitions. Even the Baggies beat us fair and square in the league cup, and it remains one of the great awaydays in the top flight.
A Leicester fan mate told me on Monday that loads of them did the Poznan as they beat Derby at Pride Park and the home fans gave them 'You're just a shit Man City'

To be fair they were quality! I was about four seats away in 117 and they didn't stop once. They had the odd nob head kicking off over flags and going ballistic when we scored trying to break the stewards line but then again we've all got a nob head contingent! Well done Aris fans!

Yeah that big guy who was conducting the whole thing didn't even watch one minute of the game,

Thought when he got them to do the clap thing it looked so good.

it was quality, I'll put my hat on for this but does anyone think that its because the game in England has been diluted somewhat, with too many women (I know I'll get pelted) and lightweight supporters who like a prawn sandwich from time to time. I remember standing in the Kippax with my dad in the late seventies and it swaying whilst in full volume. Its just the crap plastic, no soul atmosphere over here. Also if you go abroad the fans get into the ground hours before KO and drink, sing, smoke basically do what they please and build it to a crescendo for KO, the atmosphere we witnessed tonight doesn't happen by accident, it would be interesting to hear the opinion of a Aris fan to see what they say.

i thought their fans were good a bit repetitive and not as good as poznan but they were good and i wish we was like that. i only have 1 problem. and thats with the stewards at the end of the game.. i went over to the segregation in 111 (i stand in 110) at the end of the game n i wanted to swap scarfs with some fans and they was all up for it and wanted to aswell and shake hands ect and i walked up to one and the stewards were telling me to get back ect..and creating summit out of nothing. i got my scarf ne way. good luck aris in the greek league.

And as for that link we didnt sing dzeko's name to that tune we sang, laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaansdown roooooooooooooooad oooh lansdoowwn rooooad.

Markie07 said:
Yeah that big guy who was conducting the whole thing didn't even watch one minute of the game,

Thought when he got them to do the clap thing it looked so good.

mate!!! I was watching on tv and i was thinking "the city fans loved it when they were doing the

ARIS!!!!!!!!!!............................................ARIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................................ARIS!!!!........................ARIS!!!!!!!..............ARIS!!!!.....ARIS!!!..ARIS!!!"

hahahaha....you were clapping them on and joining in

They were brilliant over there and here. I've had that tune in my head since Salonika, we need something like that!

Sloppyjoshua said:
respect ot every single one apart from the one with a scum scarf on, traded scarfs at the end as well, nice touch!
I swapped my scarf when we sat in the car surrounded by them on their walk to the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.