ARIS fans

DarK_HumOuR said:
ok guys. i m done

we are not here to insult or to humiliate you. we are here just to give you our respect for your hospitality and your team. we also can be good hooligans too with anyone who would try to insult us, but i will not play this kind of game here..

i think this post has no sense of English humor, except if i m wrong.

and if it stays on this thread, the best that all Aris fans can do is to leave this forum..

Brill atmosphere all night, cheers.

the guy is famous in Greece; I met him in London a few days ago....Russell Square tube station, said good luck to him.

I got back in Greece today. We had 3 wonderful days in Manchester apart from the final score!!!
The next day of the game we were walking round Piccadilly Gardens and a City Fan stopped his truck and gave us credits for the support to our team.
I gave him my cap as a gift and he promised to be an Aris fan in Greek Football!

You must know that 2 British teams that disqualify us in 2 leg matches finally won the cup: Ipswich Town and Chelsea...I hope that the tradition will go on and City win Europa League. It seems that you earned a City fan here in Greece! Good Luck at Kiev, hope i can make it to Dublin if i could find tickets!!

c'mon City!

Anti-M.U.F.C. fan!

anti m.u.f.c. said:
I got back in Greece today. We had 3 wonderful days in Manchester apart from the final score!!!
The next day of the game we were walking round Piccadilly Gardens and a City Fan stopped his truck and gave us credits for the support to our team.
I gave him my cap as a gift and he promised to be an Aris fan in Greek Football!

You must know that 2 British teams that disqualify us in 2 leg matches finally won the cup: Ipswich Town and Chelsea...I hope that the tradition will go on and City win Europa League. It seems that you earned a City fan here in Greece! Good Luck at Kiev, hope i can make it to Dublin if i could find tickets!!

c'mon City!

Anti-M.U.F.C. fan!

Great post, glad you enjoyed it. We have all got a place in our hearts for Aris now!

Just a quick note to say a big thank to all involved in the successful return of the missing half of my flag before the Aris game, the fact fellow Blues also had a whip round and ordered a new one to replace it says it all really - Happy to be Blue - cheers Sean

I love this video...pay attention to what the guy with the camera is saying haha.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNQAgBTJt8c[/youtube]<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:41 pm --<br /><br />a nice one after the game:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VIHnBOIH8w[/youtube]

Another big show of respect to the Aris fans and their club on two counts. Prior to the game today I visited the Memorial Garden. Amazed to see a wreath from Aris fans laid there. How did they know we had a memorial garden and who thought of bringing a wreath along, absolutely amazing gesture from an amazing set of fans.

Perhaps some of you read it in the MEN and I saw further details today in the MCFC Disabled Supporters Branch (DSB) newsletter.

Brian Hince vice-chair of the DSB and a wheelchair user got in touch with Aris to announce his visit to Thessaloniki to watch the Aris -v- MCFC game. Brian discovered that Aris had no provision for visiting wheelchair using fans. Brian was happy to use a place amongst the Aris fans as is usual for visiting wheelchair using fans even in this country.

But did Aris just go along with what most clubs do? did they hell. They re-built part of the visiting section to accomodate Brian Hince and others. Not only did they do that but Brian and co where met at the ground by the secretary of Aris and given VIP treatment for the game. Could you see that happening at our place or anywhere else? I can't.

Big respect to Aris and all they stand for. I'm not fickle but Aris are without doubt my second favourite club.

Alex the Blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.