ARIS fans

DarK_HumOuR said:
ok guys. i m done

we are not here to insult or to humiliate you. we are here just to give you our respect for your hospitality and your team. we also can be good hooligans too with anyone who would try to insult us, but i will not play this kind of game here..

i think this post has no sense of English humor, except if i m wrong.

and if it stays on this thread, the best that all Aris fans can do is to leave this forum..

grow a pair, its a bit of fun you soft aris! cheerio.

im_still_here said:
DarK_HumOuR said:
ok guys. i m done

we are not here to insult or to humiliate you. we are here just to give you our respect for your hospitality and your team. we also can be good hooligans too with anyone who would try to insult us, but i will not play this kind of game here..

i think this post has no sense of English humor, except if i m wrong.

and if it stays on this thread, the best that all Aris fans can do is to leave this forum..

grow a pair, its a bit of fun you soft aris! cheerio.

maybe your mother look better in the photo...

you killed me with that man... :D

...that kind of humour seems to be popular in here, I don`t know if you can call it "english" but definitely "Man City humour". I remember some alterations made to "Terrormachine" photo ;) Maybe not the nicest possible joke (for those portraited of course) but funny anyway

worthitk.jpg

lol :)

BTW: what kind of football firm put a "passport like" photo of it`s main guy on other club public forum? Apart from the putting that guy in risk of being easily recognized (by the local rivals in your city and Greece) you`ve just made his image vulnerable to those unfeeling City fans!

UltraPoland said:
BTW: what kind of football firm put a "passport like" photo of it`s main guy on other club public forum? Apart from the putting that guy in risk of being easily recognized (by the local rivals in your city and Greece) you`ve just made his image vulnerable to those unfeeling City fans!

this man is already recognized to every football firm in Greece. believe me.. ;)
there is no need to hide anything..
and this guy in a newspaper article before two years when he describes what means "yellow trip" for us, he writes that:
"this trip means listening James late night in a bus full of supporters traveling to Manchester (City of course)"

this article was before two years. unfortunately this article has gone. is impossible to find it.
so a little respect for those that they are not waiting to play with you to respect you..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.