ARIS fans

mate, Aris lads might be able to get you into Aris - PAOK derby (if aris make the playoffs)....one of the biggest in Europe.

They were brilliant, i was stood next to them and found it quite hard to concentrate on the game to be honest. Anyone see the geezer with dreadlock(ish) hair at the front (next to 117) ordering everyone about?
Also, bumped into two fans at mint lounge afterwards and they were asking for a red light district in broken english haha, top guys though, top support.

stimo said:
Anyone see the geezer with dreadlock(ish) hair at the front (next to 117) ordering everyone about?

lol! not so "geezer" my friend :)

is the man who organize everything about the fanatics part. our leader in Gate 3, but just one of us.. ;)

Sorry but i couldnt resist :
woopslol.jpg

ok guys. i m done

we are not here to insult or to humiliate you. we are here just to give you our respect for your hospitality and your team. we also can be good hooligans too with anyone who would try to insult us, but i will not play this kind of game here..

i think this post has no sense of English humor, except if i m wrong.

and if it stays on this thread, the best that all Aris fans can do is to leave this forum..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.