Arise Sir Craig Bellamy

Manchester_lalala said:
Didnt Sir Bobby say hes the most naturally gifted striker hes ever worked with or something?

Indeed he did, in his autobiography.

Been a great signing. 10/10 for Hughesy in signing him and having the balls to sign him even though it was never going to be universally approved by Blues. Just shows that Hughes knows a damn sight more about players and football than any of us lot - me included!

Bellers is that good I'd have him in the side above Robinho any day - on current form.

Loved him for the goal...but the punch on the guy whatever the provocation is not welcome..We are probably lucky that the media are concentrating on the 23 minutes of injury time.

4028903485-20092009153724.jpg

Anyone got a pic of the goal going in...( his first )?

Chippy_boy said:
To be honest I was dead set against him joining. I thought he was an offensive, disruptive little shit who would do nothing for dressing room morale. I have to say I have been proved completely wrong and he is clearly a tremedous asset to the team.

What surprises me most though, is just how bloody good he is. I never dreamt he had this much quality.

Totally agree - talent, energy, speed & a CTID attitude. His first goal was amazing & he reminds me a lot of Dickov circa '99.

Oh, & he obviously rags - need I say more....??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.