Arise Sir Craig Bellamy

I remember a few posts on here about 10 months ago...
"Bellamy is shite.... he is a step backwards"
In Hughes We Trust

.allan said:
bellamyslap.gif

He went to headbutt him (the invader)

Will Rio be retrospectively banned for the red card offence of grabbing an opponent around the neck?

Get in there Bellers, you're a LEGEND.

Interesting to hear what the west ham fans think of him....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=116779&st=0&sk=t&sd=a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... &sk=t&sd=a</a>

We didnt see any of this over here, but given the stick he got and then the way we lsot after he did eveything he could to pull us back into the game i understand his frustration. But that said, the FA in their current anti-City mood will probably throw some fecking bogus charge at him and he will also get banned.

All of which suits the FA of course as they do everything in their corrupt power filled world to work against what is going on at our beloved club. They hate us, they hate what we are (a working class club with the best fans in the world and solid throughout) and are going insane on what we can and will achieve in the future...........

We need to be above them and and their cozy fooked up little world and just get our there and do it on the pitch, in the long run, what has happened to us in the last 2 weeks will ultimately work for us, i am convinced about this, and against them and their little cozy "top-4" arse-licking club as our players become part of the siege mentallity (Old Wimbledon style of fook em!) and start sweating the blue blood that we have all done all our lives and wear the cherished badge with true pride and honour!
COME ON CITY!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.