Arjen Robben

Absolute quality, what a signing this would be. On his day world class and a proper matchwinner. Come on Sheiky dig deep one more time.

Did you see real last year they were a very poor easily the worst real team i have seen in my lifetime! He was the best of a bad bunch! Robben has ability and would give us something different but he wouldnt make my starting 11!

given
Zab toure lescott bridge
dejong
ireland barry
tevez ade robbie

dachoosen1 said:
Did you see real last year they were a very poor easily the worst real team i have seen in my lifetime! He was the best of a bad bunch! Robben has ability and would give us something different but he wouldnt make my starting 11!

given
Zab toure lescott bridge
dejong
ireland barry
tevez ade robbie

that would be my chosen team too, based on current squad plus Lescott. but I have to say Robben for Robbie might be more effective? Maybe VK for NDJ when VK fit??

For me i think it could look like this:
Given
Zaba, Toure, Lescott, Sylvinho

Robben, Ireland, Barry, Robinho

Tevez, Adebayor

:D

I would only have robben if petrov were to leave.

on the plus side he is versatile and can play on both flanks.

can he play as an attacking mid to provide cover for ireland??

yet he injured all the bloody time.

CTID

If a top player suddenly becomes available in the last week of the transfer market who would offer us something special then maybe it would be worth looking at

Robben is over-rated and both Chelsea and now Real Madrid are looking to move him on. Doesn't that tell you something? And where would you play him?

BlueMooner87 said:
dcye said:
And Robben is a far superior to SWP and can play on both wings.
I agree completely Robben set the pl alight the last time he was in the pl, swp can't even get into the England team over a 35 y/o beckham not to mention robben is 2 years younger than swp, it would be a fantastic buy

Your justification for signing Robben and dropping SWP is that Cappelo is off his head?

Robben's an excellent player, but if people complain that Petrov can't be arsed tracking back, wait until you see Robben's defensive 'effort'. As part of a front three, he'd be a real asset but who out of Robinho, Tevez or Ade would you drop? As part of a front four with Robinho on the left, we'd be a defensive catastrophe down both flanks.

i dont understand why people keep sayin' they'd put de jong over swp, the mid imo atm should be what it has been up to now, swp, ireland, barry, robbinho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.