Armani acquitted of all charges (update p21)

Re: Armani - Sierra Leone & Donations Link (merged)

VOOMER said:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/blues-supporters-club-boss-facing-4711132

This guy Mike Keegan is a *wat!. The whole headline is suggesting someone dodgy associated with City, not that Isha Johansen, is using football to further her own political and business ambitions and using family connections to get her way at the expense of an innocent man.
I agree that it made Armani look completely dodgy. Keegan needs his arse kicking for that the rag twat.

Alex the Blue said:
VOOMER said:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/blues-supporters-club-boss-facing-4711132

This guy Mike Keegan is a *wat!. The whole headline is suggesting someone dodgy associated with City, not that Isha Johansen, is using football to further her own political and business ambitions and using family connections to get her way at the expense of an innocent man.

Have to agree the headline could have been better worded. However I think the written article is a very fair and a good assessment of the current situation with Armani and Mike Keegan should be given due credit for that.

I can assure all on this site that we who are involved in trying to get Justice for Armani are constantly working on the case daily either with fund raising for the defence or making contacts with others at home and abroad. Please stick with us in our fight for Armani's total exoneration from the ridiculous charge against him.

Sensationlist title but the content is very impartial and based on accounts given to the reporter.

http://mysierraleoneonline.com/sl_portal/site/news/detail/1358

Loving the news article on the above link, it shows absolute respect for what Armani & MCFC Sierra Leone are doing.

trial tomorrow - I just do not know how to feel - lets just hope justice prevails ans tomorrow night we are partying - please send messages today to Armani

Fingers well and truly crossed for Armani tomorrow. Hope all in this thread keep Armani in your thoughts for tomorrow and hope that justice prevails with the ridiculous charge against him being thrown out.

What a witch Isha Johansen!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow, let's hope justice wins and not corruption.

praying for justice for Armani today.

Hope things go well for Armani today.

I've just heard that the case has been adjourned until the 29th July. I have no other information at this stage.

Further Alex's post.....

I've spoken to Armani this afternoon and his case has now been adjourned until 29th July.

We can't say too much at the moment but he was very "upbeat" and thanks everyone for their tremendous support which has helped him through a very difficult time.

When he can get online he'll send me an email which I'll share with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.