Armani acquitted of all charges (update p21)

Re: Armani - Sierra Leone & Donations Link (merged)

Thanks Howard, we might have to wait a few more weeks, but JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL.

All the best Armani, thoughts are with you.

H

Beat me to it - sorry I have been remiss in updates but am very ill and under house "arrest" just out of hospital with pneumonia (legionaires)

But to keep you up to date with monies raised - through the paypal button (mainly from here guys so a big well done) we have raised £890 so far on top of that H has cheques of at least £475 with a possibility of more
So £1,365 total ------ his initial lawyers bill is £400 leaving £965 - we have looked on the pessimistic side and should Armani be convicted a barrister is going to cost £2,000 for the appeal - we hope it does not come to that obviously - so as things stand we have a surplus of £965 which we would like to give to the MCFC SL Club if there are no objections - but we will not being doing this until we are sure that Armani is free and clear - in the event we need the barrister then we are short by £1,035

Thanks for your support guys

update we also have paid out a further £100 in trial expenses so above figs adjusted down accordingly

howard said:
Further Alex's post.....

I've spoken to Armani this afternoon and his case has now been adjourned until 29th July.

We can't say too much at the moment but he was very "upbeat" and thanks everyone for their tremendous support which has helped him through a very difficult time.

When he can get online he'll send me an email which I'll share with you.

Sounds hopeful. Thanks

nij said:
H

Beat me to it - sorry I have been remiss in updates but am very ill and under house "arrest" just out of hospital with pneumonia (legionaires)

But to keep you up to date with monies raised - through the paypal button (mainly from here guys so a big well done) we have raised £890 so far on top of that H has cheques of at least £475 with a possibility of more
So £1,365 total ------ his initial lawyers bill is £400 leaving £965 - we have looked on the pessimistic side and should Armani be convicted a barrister is going to cost £2,000 for the appeal - we hope it does not come to that obviously - so as things stand we have a surplus of £965 which we would like to give to the MCFC SL Club if there are no objections - but we will not being doing this until we are sure that Armani is free and clear - in the event we need the barrister then we are short by £1,035

Thanks for your support guys

update we also have paid out a further £100 in trial expenses so above figs adjusted down accordingly

Thanks for the update Phil, and take it easy yourself - get well soon!

As promised, below is an e-mail from Armani....

Hello Howard,

I will like to say thanks to all my friends and Manchester City Fans world wide that have stand by me in this difficult time in my life.

As when we spoke on the phone you know that I have some relief as I was nervous before I went to court.

I hope justice will prevail as let the truth come out so that the world will know the truth.

Once more I will like to say special thanks to you all from the bottom of my heart as you give me confidence, when I know the justice system out here I hope justice prevail.

Best regards to you all
Armani in Sierra Leone.

howard said:
As promised, below is an e-mail from Armani....

Hello Howard,

I will like to say thanks to all my friends and Manchester City Fans world wide that have stand by me in this difficult time in my life.

As when we spoke on the phone you know that I have some relief as I was nervous before I went to court.

I hope justice will prevail as let the truth come out so that the world will know the truth.

Once more I will like to say special thanks to you all from the bottom of my heart as you give me confidence, when I know the justice system out here I hope justice prevail.

Best regards to you all
Armani in Sierra Leone.

good lad, keep it up

As most of you will know Armani was due back in court today (29 July) and Tony Griffiths has been in contact with him.

The case has now been adjourned until 20 August because Isha Johanson sent a letter to the court saying she was too busy to attend.

Armani’s Lawyer is now going to make an application to have the case dismissed.

At the moment we are not sure when this will be but we may have to wait until 20 August.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.