Armani acquitted of all charges (update p21)

Re: Armani - Sierra Leone

One way to help is to write or email your MP to let him/her know that you want them to make representations on your behalf and that Armani is released ASAP

House of Commons
London SW1A OAA

every little bit counts

I had the pleasure of meeting Armani after our Premier League win in 2012 and he was an absolute gem. Impossible to believe that someone could find fault with this guy. Fingers crossed that justice prevails and I would urge the City hierarchy and our owners to intercede on his behalf..

scall said:
http://www.anticorruption.gov.sl/index.php

Please can everyone report this case here. Do what you can, contact the SL government, speak to the British Consulate to look into the matter (its a UK football team involved) and whatever you can.

Armani is innocent.

Keep bumping this link/post

TCIB said:
scall said:
http://www.anticorruption.gov.sl/index.php

Please can everyone report this case here. Do what you can, contact the SL government, speak to the British Consulate to look into the matter (its a UK football team involved) and whatever you can.

Armani is innocent.

Keep bumping this link/post

Go to the page click report issue and just cut and paste the OP's info into the box. You need to add nothing more than this.

you can send as many as you want too.

Exert some pressure with the consulate in London by organising a letter of concern to the High Commissioner attaching names from blues who wish to sign up.
Also copy to Foreign Office asking to intervene.
Any friendly journalists?
Corruption and injustice should be exposed to the glare of publicity to make it wither.

I think a call to these guys might be in order
b007gf9k.jpg

They could bring her down :-)

I would find it hard to believe that this forum which helped raise the funds and kit for Sierra Leone, who got the advert in the Italian paper to thank Mancini, to raise money for various causes etc fanny put all its effort into getting Armani freed.

I'm friends with him on Facebook, and he loves our club. Its changed his life. That his of his was used by the UN to get people into work. We can't sit back and let this happen.

Has this been highlighted to the FSF (Football Supporters Federation http://www.FSF.Org.Uk). This was a cause backed and addressed by fans of a UK club, they may have the ear of some senior people who could help, apart from Armani's plight he represents us and our club and is entitled to our help as much as possible ?

I have mailed them a link to the thread, others doing similar may carry more wait for them to investigate and at least advise)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.